Part 4

It's been 8 months and Sasuke was tired.
He was really tired because Naruto never said or asked for anything and just got something himself but it was getting more dangerous with his large belly and Sasuke had to follow him around so he didn't accidentally trip on the stairs.

(Yes they live in a mansion)

You can go to work, Naruto giggled as Sasuke had his legs over his lap as he read. The babies could be born any day and I'm not going to be stuck in traffic while your in labor, Sasuke growled. Baby you need to sleep, Naruto said noting the bags under Sasukes eyes. It's fine, he yawned. Naruto sighed. Look handsome you need to sleep as much as you can because when these babies are born you won't know what sleep is for a little while, Naruto said putting a hand on his stomach. You should worry about yourself more then me, Sasuke said and Naruto huffed.

Naruto stood and Sasuke was going to stand and follow him but Naruto laid him on the arm of the couch and got on the middle of his legs.

Now sleep I'll still be here and I'll wake you if I go into labor, Naruto said and Sasuke grumbled.

Soon after that Sasuke was passed out and Naruto shook his head.

He's usually the responsible and rash one, he mumbled but smiled and went back to reading.

-a week later-

Sasukes phone started to go off and he sighed.
He answered the phone to hear Naruto freaking out.

My water broke what do I do?! He yelled and Sasuke shot up. Stay there I'll be home as soon as I can, he ordered and Naruto nodded.

As Sasuke drove home he listened to Naruto groaning and whimpering in pain.
He pulled up to the house and got inside, hanging up.

Sasuke helped Naruto stand up from the couch and guided him to the car.

S-sorry for the MEss, Naruto said and Sasuke shook his head. Don't worry about it. A maid will clean it up, he said and checked the bag he had stashed in the car before driving to the hospital.

Tsunade rushed into the room she had been informed Naruto was in and saw Sasuke looking at his watch.

How long have you been in labor? She asked putting a glove on. Two hours, Sasuke said and Naruto whined.
Tsunade nodded and checked the blonde who was hitting the bar repeatedly to try and control the pain.

5.. your half way already Gaki, she said. I don't care! Fucking hell! Naruto cried and Sasuke held his hand.

Over time Sasuke had gotten behind Naruto while checking his watch.
The contractions were now a minute apart and Tsunade checked Naruto for the sixth time.

Sasuke looked at his watch and sighed.

It's 11 at night, he breathed. Good for you, Naruto growled and Sasukes eye twitched. Patients Sasuke. Naruto still has to push, Tsunade said and chuckled at Sasukes annoyed look.
And how much longer is that? He asked through gritted teeth. Oh sorry are you in such pain?! Naruto yelled and Sasuke pinched his nose. Be happy you have a good excuse for giving me attitude, he said and Naruto mimicked him. Tsunade chuckled and shook her head.
It's time to push Gaki, she said sitting on the rolling chair a nurse had set up. Can't Sasuke do this? Naruto asked dreading the idea of more pain. You'll be the first to hold them Gaki, Tsunade said and Naruto whined.
Fuck life, he grumbled and held Sasukes hands.

Push Gaki! Tsunade yelled and Naruto whined.

After 30 minutes of Sasukes hands being punished, baby cries could be heard as Naruto panted heavily.

A baby boy, Tsunade said happily. Naruto smiled weakly.
The name? A nurse asked. Better answer fast we're doing this again in three minutes, Tsunade said and Sasuke looked at her in absolute terror. She smirked as Naruto panted out the name "Sana Uchiha."

Ready? Tsunade asked. No, both said and she chuckled. Well push! Tsunade yelled.
Naruto squeezed Sasukes hands in a deadly grip and he groaned under his breath as Naruto cried out in pain.

A second baby cries could be heard as Naruto flopped back onto Sasuke who kissed his hand.

Ah! And another baby boy! Tsunade said smiling.
The second nurse took him as the first was holding Sana who was sleeping peacefully.
Daiki, Daiki Uchiha, Naruto panted weakling and the nurse wrote it down, smiling.

Those names have such different meanings, Tsunade commented. No child is the same, Naruto said and she nodded.

The nurses came up to Naruto and Sasuke and Sasuke went to take them but they slapped his hands away.
Mother first, the first said sternly and laid Sana in one of Narutos arms as the other put Daiki in his second.
Sasuke huffed like a little child and Tsunade clapped his shoulder.
It would've been Naruto either way, she whispered and Sasuke grumbled, knowing she was right.

Tsunade dimmed the lights as she walked out and Sasuke looked down and smiled at his family.
He kissed Narutos forehead and wiped his tears.

Your a mother kitten, he whispered. Naruto sniffled and smiled brightly but anyone could see how tired he was.
Sasuke looked down at his children and kissed Sana then Daikis foreheads.

(Sana: the blonde baby) (Daiki: the raven baby)

Naruto soon fell asleep with his children in his arms and Sasuke took the chance to hold them.

Daiki opened his eyes and Sasuke smiled.

'Blue eyes.. just like Naruto' he thought as Daiki yawned widely before falling asleep again in his fathers safe arms.
Sasuke then looked at Sana and smiled. 'I wonder if he'll have blue eyes too' he thought and sat on the cheap couch.