Part 3

Sasuke leaned on the front counter and the woman looked up.
Oh, she mouthed barely moving her lips and leaned forward.

Can I help you with something? She asked in a seductive tone. I need Tsunade Senju, Sasuke said. Why? She's busy. Can't I help you? The woman asked smirking and Narutos eyes flashed red.
He pushed Sasuke away and smacked the womans hand away.

Get me Tsunade Senji and inform her, her godsons here, he growled and the girl scoffed. She's busy, she repeated. I'll search this whole hospital and find her after finding you a bed if you want to give me attitude AND hit on MY husband, he threatened and the woman stiffened. Sasuke smirked and looked to see thick black slits replacing Narutos pupils and his beautiful blue eyes almost a dark purple.
I-I'll page her right away, the woman said shakily reaching for the phone.

Naruto walked away and Sasuke spun him.

Hey! This isn't a dancing place! A man growled and both looked over for him to stiffen.
Everyone could feel the aura they were letting off and looked away.

Sasuke smirked and turned back to his wife, pulling Naruto against him by the waist.

It's been so long since I saw you like that, he said smirking. People should learn to back off, Naruto grumbled and Sasukes smirk widened.
He went to connect their lips but Tsunade called Narutos name.

They looked over and Naruto ran up jumping up and down.

Gaki your to hyper, Tsunade sighed. Naruto pouted and crossed his arms, popping his hip out a little. Sasuke says the same thing, he grumbled. Because you are, Sasuke said amused.
Naruto pouted, grumbling under his breath.

Anyways why are you here? She asked sipping on her coffee. Narutos been throwing up and I wanted to do a check, Sasuke explained. I'm fine, Naruto sighed. Mm. No it was a good idea to come, Tsunade said and gestured for them to follow her.
Sasuke put a hand on Narutos back as they followed her and Naruto looked up.
Sasuke noticed the blondes nervousness and started to whisper comforting words in his ear when they entered the elevator. Naruto giggled as Sasukes breath was tickling him. Tsunade glanced back and smiled.

Sit down, She ordered when they got to a room. Naruto nodded and sat on the doctor bed thing as Sasuke sat in a chair.

So.. what's been making you throw up? Tsunade asked pulling a pen out. Naruto shrugged. In the morning I feel sick and run to the bathroom to throw up my food from yesterday and in the day if I eat something I don't want at that moment I throw up, Naruto explained and Tsunade nodded. Did you eat something weird? She asked. No but I've been having craving I wouldn't necessarily eat like tomatoes, he said and Tsunade chuckled. How long has this been happening Gaki? She asked putting the clipboard down. Couple of weeks.. it started a few days after Sasuke and I had a fight, he said and Sasuke grumbled at the reminder of the stupid fight.
Tsunade smirked.
Did you happen to have anger sex like usual? She asked and Naruto blushed. Y-yeah, he mumbled and Tsunade nodded.

Tsunade stood and opened one of the cabinets. Naruto looked toward Sasuke, freaking out.
Don't worry baby, he said kissing Narutos hand. But she's grabbing something and what if it's a needle? Naruto whispered freaking out more at the mention of a needle.
Sasuke shook his head and Tsunade turned around, holding a cup up.

Naruto sighed in relief and Sasuke chuckled.

I need you to pee in this cup for me Gaki, she said and Naruto looked at her like she was crazy and a fiery red covering his cheeks. Tsunade chuckled and handed him the cup.
Why can't you be doing this? He grumbled at Sasuke who smirked in amusement. Just go, he said smacking Narutos ass lightly. Naruto yelped and ran into the bathroom.

They waited a couple of minutes till Naruto walked out with the lid screwed on.
Tsunade nodded and put it on the counter before opening another drawer.

Oh my god, Naruto breathed and Sasuke chuckled. Don't laugh at me pain, Naruto grumbled and Sasuke laughed, making Naruto pout.

Tsunade put the cup and stick on a tray and smirked.

Moment of truth, she said and Naruto tilted his head as Sasuke raised an eyebrow.
Tsunade dipped the stick into the cup and Naruto blushed.

After a moment she pulled it out and slowly two lines appeared.
She smirked.

So what was your fight about? Tsunade asked and Sasuke sighed. We were fighting because we haven't been able to have a child, he said and Naruto hid in shame.
Well that fight paid off, she said and Naruto looked up to see her holding up a positive pregnancy test.
Naruto stared at it in absolute shock just like Sasuke.

He hopped down and took the test.

If this is a joke your sick granny, Naruto grumbled and she chuckled. Nope. You have all the symptoms, she said and Narutos jumped.
Finally! Yay! I'm pregnant! Naruto yelled and Sasuke hugged him.

Tsunade smiled as the two seemed over joyed at the fact.

Wanna do an ultrasound? She asked. Yes! Naruto yelled jumping up and down. Tsunade chuckled and threw the test and cup away.

Ah fuck cold, Naruto complained and Tsunade chuckled.
Sasuke held his hand as Tsunade looked for a heart beat.

Sounds soon came from the monitor and Tsunade turned it.
And theirs your baby, she said pointing to a small dot. Where? Sasuke asked and both chuckled. Baby right there, Naruto said pointing to it and Sasuke nodded.

Tsunade made it larger and Sasuke made a noise and both nodded.

Wait Granny what's that? Naruto asked pointing to another dot. Tsunade narrowed her eyes and smirked. Nice eye Gaki most people don't know their pregnant with twins till the third month, Tsunade said smirking.
Tw-, Sasuke choked. Twins! Naruto yelled. Tsunade nodded. It makes since. Naruto has a twin and his older siblings are twins and so are his younger siblings, she said and Naruto looked at Sasuke who still seemed shocked by the news.

He bit his lip as Sasuke still wasn't saying anything.

Kitten look closer and see if you can see the genders, he said and Naruto sighed in relief. God I thought you were mad. Don't take that long to say that! Naruto yelled hitting his chest with red cheeks. Sasuke chuckled and kissed him.
Well I'll print a photo if you two want to stay a little longer, Tsunade said, wiping the gel off of Narutos stomach. Of course! Naruto said with a thumbs up.

~~~~~~

They walked into the house and Naruto hopped onto Sasuke.

I'm pregnant! He said happily and Sasuke grabbed his thighs. Maybe we should fight more often, he joked and Naruto laughed mockingly. Sasuke chuckled and kissed him.
I can't wait to see what type of mother you'll be, he whispered. Ah! I feel the same way about you.... but this means we can't have sex, Naruto said and Sasuke groaned. This is gonna be a stressful 8 months, he grumbled and Naruto giggled.