Part 12

Ah! Fuck! Naruto yelled.

And once again Sasuke and Naruto were in the hospital.

You gotta push Gaki! Tsunade said and Naruto growled. I know that! He yelled and gripped Sasukes hands. God I thought this time would've been different, Sasuke breathed and Tsunade smirked.

Soon baby cries filled the room and Tsunade smiled.

Menma Uchiha right? The nurse asked and Naruto nodded. Two of your children now have raven hair Gaki, she said and Naruto sighed. Does he have blue eyes like the twins? He asked half joking.

The nurse walked over with the new born Menma who was currently wrapped in a dark blue blanket with the mix symbols of Uchiha and Uzumaki with a blue hat on his head.
Naruto reached his arms out and the nurse giggled.
She laid Menma in his arms and Naruto smiled.

Tsunade chuckled and dimmed the lights.

Naruto moved his hand swiftly over Menmas forehead and he yawned.
Oh so cute, Naruto whispered and Sasuke chuckled.

Naruto kissed Menma and the raven opened his eyes slightly.

Yes! Blue eyes! Naruto whispered/yelled and Sasuke laughed. It's a mix. Gorgeous blue eyes and raven hair, he whispered. Say Sasuke.., Naruto called and the raven hummed. How about a sibling for him since the twins have each other, Naruto said and Sasuke raised an eyebrow with a slight smirk. I think that's a great idea... and I love how you beg for sex, he said whispering the last part in Narutos ear.
Naruto flushed a bright red and Sasuke chuckled. Naruto puffed his cheeks out and got kissed by his husband.

I hope our next and last child has my eyes, he whispered. Then they have to have blonde hair,  Naruto said and Sasuke chuckled.

-fews days later-

Mama! Dada! The one year olds, Daiki and Sana yelled.
Naruto put Menma on the couch and walked over.

Mom what are you doing? He sighed. Playing, Kushina grumbled.
Naruto looked dumbfounded as Kushina was currently trying to get Daiki and Sana to walk to her.

Mom they'll walk when they can, Naruto said and Menma made a weird noise.
The blonde walked over and carefully got Menma out of his car seat.

What don't feel confident enough to get our son out? Naruto teased bumping Sasukes hip as he swayed Menma. Shut up, Sasuke grumbled and Naruto smiled.
The blonde kissed his cheek and Sasuke kissed him.

Is this my new grandchild? Minato asked hoping to hold him before Kushina. Naruto nodded and carefully put Menma in Minatos arms.
Menma right? He asked and they nodded.

Mama! Daiki cried and practically ran crawled.

Naruto raised an eyebrow and picked his son up when he got closer.
Daiki held onto Naruto for dear life and he was even more confused.

Naruto looked over to his mother and Sana to see Sana clumsily walking towards them.
Naruto patted Sasukes arm repeatedly and pointed to their son.

Holy shit! Go Sana! Sasuke yelled and he laughed.

Naruto caught Sana before he could fall on his face and smiled.
Daiki sniffled and Naruto ruffled his hair.

You'll walk when your ready Daiki don't worry, Naruto said and he buried further into his mother's chest.
Sana held onto the couch and walked like that.

Can I hold my other grand baby? Kushina asked smiling. Dads having a turn, Naruto said and Kushina shot her husband a glare. I was supposed to hold him first! She whined. Too slow, Minato said sticking his tongue out.
Why is my child a game? Naruto asked and Kushina examined her son.

Oh haven't you gotten more curvy, she teased and Naruto blushed. Yes I love it~, Sasuke said running his hands over Narutos divine hourglass figure.
S-shut up! Naruto yelled and they chuckled. Sasuke kissed him then kissed Daikis head since the small raven had fallen asleep in Narutos hold.

Menma cried and Sasuke took him.

Diaper, Naruto said. Oh and how do you know? Sasuke smirked. I've figured out our children have different cries, Naruto said smiling for the accomplishment. Sasuke chuckled and set Menma on the changing table.
I bet Menmas happy you held him, Naruto said and Sasuke looked over. Why? He asked. Naruto shrugged. I've only seen you hold him after he ate and after I got a turn after giving birth. Daiki might be a mamas boy but I have a feeling Menmas gonna be a dada's boy, Naruto said and Sasuke became a light pink.
Naruto smiled and walked off to their other son.

And you love us all, He said and Sana smiled. Oh? Have you two finally started to grow teeth? Naruto mumbled seeing something white on Sanas gum.
Naruto checked Daiki without him waking up and smiled.
You two are so big, he sniffled and Sasuke chuckled.

Oh! I have that design I need to do for Hinata! Naruto said just remembering. I'll be back soon! He yelled while running into his studio.
Sasuke shook his head and placed Menma on the swing like thing Naruto had gotten for Daiki when he was a baby.

Dada, Sana called and Sasuke looked down to see Sana walking towards him.
He smiled and crouched down. Sana smiled and held onto his arms when he got there.

Sasuke stood and kissed Sanas forehead.

That was amazing Sana, he said smiling and Sana returned it.
Daiki jumped while holding the couch. His cheeks were red like Narutos when he's mad.

If Naruto was out there all that would be going through his mind would be how Daiki wouldn't let Sana surpass him.

Daiki huffed and let go of the couch.

Mama, Daiki mumbled and started to slowly and clumsily walk the way Naruto went.

Sasuke was so occupied with Menma and Sana that when Naruto screamed he shot up.
Sasuke ran over to see Naruto hugging Daiki.

What? He asked in a panic. Daiki walked! He walked to me! Naruto yelled jumping up and down with a smiling Daiki in his grasp. Sasuke chuckled and kissed Daikis forehead.
I think there's going to be some competition in this house, he said and Naruto tilted his head. Sana just walked to me only 30 minutes ago, Sasuke explained.
Naruto smirked. Mama vs Dada, Naruto said and Daiki laughed. But don't make it to clear, Sasuke said and Naruto nodded. I'm not that type of person to judge one for another's successes, he said and Sasuke kissed his forehead. Yeah I know. That's why I married you, he said and Naruto smiled.