Part 2

Sasuke! Naruto yelled zooming into the kitchen. Sasuke looked over to Naruto tiredly as he had a cup of coffee in hand.
Do we have tomatoes? Naruto asked and Sasuke narrowed his eyes. You don't like tomatoes, he said. I know but I'm craving them, Naruto said jumping up and down. Oh boy, Sasuke breathed and put his hands on Narutos shoulders.
Baby it is to early for this crap, he said and Naruto pouted. But I want tomatoes~, he whined. But you don't like them, Sasuke breathed bending down to Narutos level. Yeah but I want them, Naruto said smiling.
Sasuke sighed. I think some are in the fridge, he said and Naruto shook his head. No I ate those, he said and Sasuke looked at him scared.

Sasuke put the back of his hand on Narutos forehead and Naruto tilted his head in confusion.

Hm. You seem fine, Sasuke whispered and Naruto huffed. He crossed his arms with Sasukes shirt falling off his shoulders.
Love all I want is tomatoes and you think I'm sick, he said and Sasuke nodded. You hate tomatoes, he said and Naruto pouted. But I want them~, he whined with teary eyes.
'Oh no. He's using that face' Sasuke thought.

Please~. Please go to the store and buy some~, Naruto said clapping his hands together. Sasuke sighed. Fine I'll go after work, he said. But I want them now~, Naruto whined hugging Sasuke from behind as the raven walked to their room to get changed for work. But I have work, Sasuke said, dragging the weightless blonde with him. But I want them~~, Naruto whined. Your acting like a child, Sasuke sighed. I am a child. Im 22 and irresponsible. You knew this when you married me, Naruto grumbled burying into Sasukes back. Sasuke sighed again and opened the door.
Fine. Do you want anything else? He asked and Narutos eyes sparkled. Yeah! I want carrots, vanilla ice cream, strawberries, strawberry syrup and sex, Naruto said and Sasuke looked at him in disbelief.
Naruto smiled and even wrote them down.

Sex? You never ask for sex, Sasuke said taking the note. Well I'm horny and your the only one that can help me, Naruto grumbled crossing his arms. Can't someone else help you? Oh right. Your mine, Sasuke said lifting Narutos chin and smirking. Yeah so you can get me the stuff now and fuck me when you get home from work, Naruto said happily. Your asking for so much today, Sasuke breathed. I never ask for things and it's not like I'm asking for you to buy me a castle so come on, Naruto said clapping his hands together again.
Sasuke sighed for the 10th time in 5 minutes.
Fine I'll get the things then come home then go to work then come home and fuck your brains out, Sasuke said slowly smirking. Yay! Your the best you know that? Naruto said jumping onto him. Yeah but I want something in return, Sasuke said and Naruto tilted his head. For you not to drink all the coffee, he said and chuckled when Naruto furrowed his eyebrows. I hate coffee and you know that, he grumbled, still hanging from Sasukes neck. Then why are you so hyper? Sasuke breathed as he started to get dressed while Naruto sat on their bed. Naruto shrugged. I feel refreshed I guess. I just feel happy, Naruto said and Sasuke smelt his breath. No you haven't done drugs, he whispered and Naruto hit his arm. You know I hate that crap, he grumbled. Yeah well your so happy and hyper and asking for such weird things, Sasuke said and Naruto puffed his cheeks out.
Your such a meanie, Naruto grumbled stealing Sasukes pants. Baby I need those, he said. No you don't. You can go in your underwear, Naruto grumbled and Sasuke pushed him on the bed. Don't push it or I'll fuck you right now, he growled and a shiver ran down Narutos spine.
He let go of Sasukes pants and he smirked.
I love how obedient you are, he said putting his pants on. Only when your serious, Naruto grumbled hugging himself. I still love it, he said and kissed the blonde.

Sasuke sighed and the old woman chuckled.

Someone wrong? She asked noting Sasukes expensive suit. No but my wife is craving weird crap and I have work but he insisted I came now, Sasuke said and the old lady chuckled. Well is this wife of yours your mate? She asked and Sasuke nodded. Since Frehman year, he said and she nodded.
Well have a good day and be good to your wife 'and baby', she thought smirking as Sasuke left.