Part 10

We're going! Sasuke yelled and Daiki crawled up, hugging Narutos leg. Daiki, Sasuke breathed. Mama, Daiki cried and Naruto picked him up.
Dada and I are getting you new beds.. I'll be back soon and play with your baa-Chan and Oji-Chan, Naruto said and Daiki hugged him.
Naruto handed his father Daiki before walking out.

Ok so what beds? Sasuke asked pushing the cart. These two, Naruto said pointing to the boxes.

(Sanas bed)

(Sanas bed)

(Daikis bed)

(Daikis bed)

There cheap, Sasuke mumbled. Our children will not be spoiled and these are good beds. Trust me they had these set up for testing out and both absolutely loved crawling on them, Naruto said and Sasuke chuckled. Plus the crib mattresses will fit on them so we don't need to worry about one mattress and we have extra sheets and pillow, Naruto said. Where'd you learn all of this? Sasuke asked. You think my mother got me the best of the best. No. We got one thing and if we could, used the old stuff to go perfectly with it, he said and Sasuke hummed, putting the beds in the cart.

The check out lady smiled.

So.. a single father? She asked. Naruto laid his head on the cart, so sick of people saying that shit. Sasuke chuckled at his wife's reaction and shook his head. My wife is the one to pick out the beds and everything, Sasuke said gesturing to the pregnant blonde. The woman nodded but looked disappointed.
Sasuke put the stuff back in the cart and put a hand on Narutos lower back.

Let's go before you explode, he whispered and and Naruto scoffed but knew Sasuke wasn't wrong.

We're back! Sasuke called and Kushina zoomed out with Sana in her hands. Mama! Sana cried so happy to see the person who fed him correctly. Oh Sana come here, Naruto said taking his son who sniffled into his coat.
What did you do to my son? He hissed. Nothing. I tried to feed him but he kept pushing it away, Kushina said as Minato and the twins helped Sasuke get the stuff in.

Naruto sighed and saw Daiki with yogurt all over his face.

Yogurt? He asked dumbfounded. They were so far along, Kushina said and Naruto sighed. They're still babies mom. Sana will tell you want he wants and Daiki eats what Sana picks, Naruto said opening the fridge.
Canbewy, Sana said pointing at the jar. See, he said taking two out. Well sorry, Kushina grumbled. I was just saying mom, Naruto sighed putting Sana back in his high chair and cleaning Daikis face off with a damp cloth.