Part 13

It was currently 4 in the morning when Menma started to cry.
Naruto sighed and weakly slipped out of Sasukes grasp and walked over to his two month old son.

Baby, Naruto whispered as he picked Menma up. Menma continued to cry and Naruto hummed.
He walked over and put Menma beside Sasuke who was trying to act asleep so he didn't have to get out of the warm and comfy bed.

Soon Menma stopped and sniffled before falling asleep.

'His smell? Mm. Maybe his warm. No a child is fine with any warm..... hm.' Naruto thought and continued to examine them.

Naruto sighed after 5 minutes and walked out of the room. Sasuke sighed and kissed Menmas forehead before getting out of bed.

He walked into Narutos studio to see Naruto on his computer.

Baby it's to early for this, he yawned. No but I think I know why Menma isn't sleeping. He wakes up 3 times a night and I think I know why, Naruto said reading through an article. Oh and what's that? Sasuke asked putting Naruto on his lap.
Well when I hold him he quiets down because he feels my warmth and knows my scent... what if he finds comfort in your scent and that's why he wakes up when your scent goes away, Naruto said and Sasuke hummed. I think your reading to much into it, he breathed and kissed Narutos neck. But I'm not. Daiki was with the warmth of his parents while Sana was being bundled up so he couldn't escape. They have different needs to sleep and Menma isn't any different, Naruto said and Sasuke sighed.

Something started to print and Sasuke took it. Really? A stuffed animal that can hold a child's parents scent, Sasuke said dumbfounded. Menmas an omega like our Daiki. He needs something to feel safe and comforted. I'm going to Tsunade since I bet the hospital has a stuffed animal like these for rare cases, Naruto said taking the paper and kissing Sasuke. Right now? He breathed. No but I'll go tomorrow and bring the three, Naruto said and Sasuke hummed.

-that next day-

Naruto entered the hospital and saw Tsunade since he had called ahead of time.

Hey granny! He called and she walked up to him so he wouldn't be to much of a bother with the three. What's up Gaki? Why'd you call?... and why do you have such big bags under your eyes? Tsunade asked. Naruto waved the last question off. Do you have a scented stuff animal. Like for omegas who'll only sleep if they smell their parents scent? He asked. Hm. Yeah some omega babies need them so we have a crap ton, she said. Great!... do you think I could have one? I researched last night and they aren't any where else, Naruto said and Tsunade nodded. Sure follow me, she said and Naruto pushed the stroller with him.

They soon got to the room.

Naruto smiled at all of the sleeping or awake babies.

Hey! Your not supposed to be in here! A woman yelling pointing at Naruto. It's fine this is my godson Naruto, Tsunade said and the woman stiffened. Oh sorry. Sometimes parents like to come in here and see their child so, She said sheepishly. No it's fine. But that's funny becuase this is my child Menma. We were just here, he said and the woman smiled. Yeah I remember Menma. He almost never slept unless he was with you and that husband of yours, she said and Naruto nodded. Yeah that hasn't changed. My spot next to my husband in bed has been taken over by him, Naruto said and she laughed.

Tsunade soon came out with a fox and Naruto smiled.
Just have Sasuke hug it or put what his scent is on it and you'll be fine for 6 months at least, Tsunade instructed. Thanks, Naruto sighed and took the small fox.

Well bye and thanks granny, Naruto said and walked out.

Ok now let's go to the grocery store and get food, Naruto said and Sana and Daiki yelled happily.

~~~~~~~

They walked into the house and Sasuke gave Naruto a stern look.
I thought you were going to see Tsunade not run arons, he growled. I needed to get chew toys for our teething twins and I thought it would be a good opportunity, Naruto said and Sasuke sighed. Stop being a mother, he grumbled. Can't it's in my genes now, Naruto said and giggled at Sasukes annoyed look.
Oh and before bed I need you to hug this stuffed fox, Naruto said holding it up. Why? Sasuke asked putting everything away. For Menma. It'll help him sleep longer, Naruto stated and put the chew toys in the fridge.

Sana walked up and tugged on Narutos pants.
He made a bite like motion and Naruto smiled.

Daiki! Want one?! Naruto yelled and the rolling around raven looked over. He smiled and practically ran to get it.
Oh so fast, Naruto said and Daiki laughed.

The two sat on the floor next to Menma who was in the swing sleeping, chewing on the blue and green chew toys.

Sasuke hummed and hugged Naruto from behind.
He started to kiss the blondes neck.

Sasuke the children, Naruto whimpered.
The raven hummed and shut the sliding kitchen door.
Your terrible what if they open it? Naruto asked as Sasuke pushed him against the counter. They're one. We can easily lie about you needing help with something, Sasuke said and Naruto shook his head.

~5 minutes later~

A-ah! Fuck sasuke! Naruto moaned into Sasukes hand. Mm. Your still so tight. I love how you never fucking loosen, he growled his alpha way and lifted Narutos leg up.
Naruto held onto the edge of the counter.

Menma started to cry just as Sasuke came inside his Omega.

Sasuke exited and smacked Narutos ass, receiving a pleasurable whimper.

They pulled their pants up quickly and Naruto walked out like nothing happened as Sasuke finished putting groceries away.

What's wrong Men? He asked crouching down and starting to swing the swing again.
Menma sniffled and fell back to sleep after calming down.

No me, Daiki said quickly. Naruto raised an eyebrow. Who said it was you Daiki? Naruto asked and Daiki looked at his mother.
Da put chewy to me-me, Sana said and Naruto smiled slightly.
Daiki looked down, thinking he'd be in trouble but Naruto just ruffled his hair.

Menma can't chew on those toys just yet Daiki but that was kind of you, Naruto said snd Daiki looked up at his mother then smiled.

Bed time! Naruto yelled happily and picked Menma up as Sasuke held the stuffed fox.
Daiki and Sana grumbled and Sasuke picked Sana up as Naruto got Daiki.

Ya know. We should put a slide for Daiki and Sana to slide down on so they can start crawling up the stairs, Naruto said and Sasuke raised an eyebrow. Where'd this come from? He asked. It's just an idea I thought of. I mean Daiki and Sana are ahead of children their age so why not let that intelligence give me some creativity, Naruto said and Sasuke shook his head.

Naruto laid the twins down as Sasuke got Menma ready.

Ok the test, Naruto whispered when he entered the room after reading Daiki and Sana a short story. God I hope this works.. I miss sleeping with you, Sasuke sighed and Naruto smiled.

Sasuke put the stuffed fox next to Menma and Naruto smiled at the scent that came from the stuff fox.

I can smell that from here. Bad thing... it's kinda turning me on, Naruto said rubbing his leg on Sasukes as he wrapped his arms around Sasukes neck. The raven smirked.
What more of my scent? He asked lifting Naruto while gripping his ass. So much, Naruto growled seductively and Sasuke smirked.