Ending

6 years have past for the Uchiha family.
Sana and Daiki are now 7 with Menma being 6 and a half and the triplets, Emiko Kyo and Izumi being 5.

Currently Naruto and Sasuke were chasing the six around the house after a bath.

Daiki and Sana laughed as their siblings weren't far behind.
The oldests turned and Naruto and Sasuke caught the other four.

Watch them, Naruto ordered and chased after the other two.
Moms on our tail! Daiki yelled with a towel around his waist. The slide! Sana yelled.

Both sat on their butts and slid down the slide they've been using since they were almost 2... what they didn't expect was for their mother to use the same way... although Naruto was surfing more then sliding.

Oh that's not fair! They yelled and Naruto smirked.
He leaned forward a little and the two watched scared and their mother jumped above them and caught them at the bottom.

No one out runs mom, Naruto said and the two huffed from under Narutos arms.

Soon they were all dressed and dried.

Jesus... who knew having 6 kids would be hard, Sasuke joked and Naruto gave a mocking laugh.

Anyways Daiki and Sana have that soccer game, he said and the two smiled like fools.
What are we gonna do mama? Emiko asked. Well you can either go to Baa-Chan's or come with your father and I and play on the schools playground, Naruto said. The playground, they all said and Naruto nodded.
I don't blame you, Sasuke mumbled and Naruto hummed in agreement.

Kushinas an amazing grandmother but she's also very... clingy and needy for their attention when they just wanna be with Yuki and Samui who are now 18 years old and running their own arcade.

Alright in the car! Naruto yelled and they climbed into the minivan.
Naruto and Sasuke helped Emiko, Kyo and Izumi buckle up before Sasuke checked Menma who smiled and Sana and Daiki gave a thumbs up.

Ok you have your equipment right? Naruto asked. Hai~~, the twins yelled holding the duffle bags up. Naruto nodded and drove out of the driveway.

Naruto watched with Sasuke as Sana and Daiki worked like the swift pair they are and scored the last and winning goal.
Naruto cheered, standing up and Sasuke chuckled with a smile.

Daiki jumped up and down as Sana smirked.

They are definitely our kids, Sasuke chuckled. Naruto smiled. I love watching them grow up, he said and Sasuke kissed him. They make me feel old, he mumbled and Naruto laughed.

Daiki looked over to get tackled by his mother.

You two were amazing! Naruto yelled smiling. Thanks! They said and Emiko ran up, dragging her brothers.
We were playing! Kyo and Izumi whined. You punched a kid! Emiko scolded. He pushed Menma, they shrugged. What?! Daiki and Sana yelled. Yeah! This kid came up and pushed Menma saying to get out of his way! They yelled and Emiko put her hands on her hips with a raised eyebrow like her mother.

Where is this kid? Naruto and Daiki asked. Over there! They yelled pointing to a boy getting smothered by his mother.
Naruto saw the father look around and walked up.

Naruto, Sasuke warned. I'm only finding out the other side of the story, Naruto said and Sasuke let him go.

Excuse me, Naruto said and the three looked at him. It's him mommy! He's the one who hit me! The boy cried. Naruto raised an eyebrow. I don't have black eyes, Naruto said pointing to his gemmed blue ones. So! He yelled.
Your kid hit ours, he growled. I know. That's why I'm here to get the other side of the story.. oh and heads up my children aren't liars so don't try sucking up to mommy and daddy kid, Naruto said with a stern look and the boy shrunk, feeling like he was just scolded.