Motley Crue (Catch-Up)

A/N: This band was requested by AlyssaBelleu.

Fun story here, I was thinking about adding Motely Crue to this book, then I thought, "well maybe someone will request it and AlyssaBelleu requested them, so let's see what kind of mischief the boys get into. ;)

Also a BIG thank you to Chanbien for your help. You're awesome 

Warning: Some mild cursing 

They Enter Parenthood:

Vince Neil- (Vince's story takes place after his daughter, Skylar's death and that he is divorced from his second wife, Sharise Ruddell)  

One day, in his hotel room, Vince was thinking about fatherhood, for it was always one of his goals to be a great dad. So he go dressed and went out for a walk, when he heard a crying sound. He followed the sound and found a baby all alone by a dumpster. This angered Vince, like you wouldn't believe. "Shh... there, there little one. It's going to be okay now. Shh.." He said in soothing tone. The baby gripped his t-shirt as it sniffled a little. "Don't worry little one I'll take better care of you than the people/person who just left you here." He cooed as tickled the baby's chin, making the baby giggle, which made him smile. "Let's get you home, little one, so daddy can take care of you." He said as he walked back to his hotel room and call a doctor to give the baby a check up. 

Once Vince returned to his hotel room, he called a doctor to have the baby looked at. After the doctor checked the baby, he left, leaving the new father with his newborn baby. Vince picked up the baby and placed the baby on his chest.  "Are we getting sleepy-weepy?" Your daddy cooed in  a baby voice as the baby yawned.  "I almost forgot to name you. I think I'll name you, y/n."  Your daddy said as you snuggled into him and  smiled at your new name.  "Daddy loves you, y/n. Sleep tight, baby Neil." He cooed as both of you snuggled up under the covers and took a nap. 

Nikki Sixx- One day, while Nikki was out, Nikki's wife, Brandi wanted to surprise her husband, since she had just found out that she was going to be a mother. She grabbed a box and placed the pregnancy test inside and left a note for Nikki. "Babe! I'm home." He called out as he saw the note and box. As he opened the box, he smiled and cheered, loudly. "HELL YEAH! I'm gonna be a dad!" He yelled for all the world to hear. Brandi came over to him and hugged him. "I love you, Nikki." "I love you too, Brandi. (Baby voice) and I love you, baby Sixx." He cooed. (Time skip to nine months later)

It was midnight of Brandi's due date, when she woke up in pain. "Nikki! I-It's time." "(Yawns) Time for what?" "You idiot! The baby's coming!" She hissed as he jumped out of bed and got dressed and drove his wife to the ER. After a nine long hour birth, baby Sixx was born. When Nikki cut the umbilical cord, he cried for he was so happy that his baby girl/boy was finally here. "What should we name her/him?" "Y/n. Y/n Sixx has an awesome ring to it." Your daddy said as your mommy smiled, tiredly. "You need to rest babe. I'll look after y/n." Your daddy said as he got to hold you. "My little girl/boy. Daddy's so happy that you're here." He cooed as he kissed your head, gently. "I can't wait to teach you all about rock and roll, y/n. And take you on tour, show you to daddy's friends. We're gonna have a great time." He said as you snuggled into your blanket and went to sleep. "My little Stixx." He cooed as he thought about fatherhood.

Mick Mars- One night, while out with the rest of the Crue at a local bar, a woman came into holding something in her arms. "Hey guys. Check it out. Hot chick at 12'o clock." Vince said as they watched the woman drop the bundle off in a booth and went away. All the guys went by the booth and were in shock to see a tiny baby. "Holy shit. What are we going to do with the baby?" Nikki asked. The baby looked up at the four men and made grabby hands at Mick, which made him blush a little. "I think someone likes you, Mick." Tommy said, teasingly. Mick picked up the baby, who cooed up at him, making all the guys awe. When Mick held the baby, he fell in love with the baby.  "What are you going to Mick?" Nikki asked.  "I'm going to keep the baby and I'm going to be the best dad ever.  But I got to ask you guys something."  "Anything Mick."  "Would you guys be y/n's uncles?" "Who's y/n?" "That's the name I picked for my baby."  "Of course we'll be the fun-loving uncles to this little cutie/handsome guy." Your uncles cooed as you giggled at them.  "Let's head back to the hotel, for it's almost someone's bedtime." Your new daddy said as you yawned and snuggled into him.