When You Meet the Bandmates

This was requested by starlyn2003. I do hope that you enjoy your request and thank you so much for this idea.

Slash, Jared & Shannon Leto, Tomo, Richard Z. Kruspe, Paul Landers,  Oliver Riedel, Ace  Frehley & Eddie Money (Since he was a solo artist)   will not be apart of this chapter, since I wrote the reader meeting the bandmates for them. 

AC/DC

Bon Scott- Today, your daddy was taking you out to go meet the rest of the band, since you already met your uncle Angus. "Wake up, my little girl/boy. Daddy's takin' ya somewhere special." He cooed as you woke up, happy to see your daddy. "Well hello there my pretty girl/handsome boy. Daddy's got a big surprise for you." He said as he made breakfast for you and him. After breakfast, your daddy gave you a bath and placed a new diaper on you, while he got a shower. "Y/n? Where did you go?" He asked as you giggled, since you were hiding on your daddy. "(Chuckles) I wonder where my little y/n went. Could she/he be hiding under blankie?" He said as he tickled you. "There you are, you little munchkin. Let's go get dressed, so we can go see your surprise." He cooed as he carried you to his bedroom and got you dressed as well as himself. "Okay y/n. Ready to go bye-bye with daddy?" He cooed as he buckled you into your car seat and drove off to meet the rest of AC/DC. 

"Hey guys!" Your daddy called out as he saw them waiting outside of the studio

"Hey guys!" Your daddy called out as he saw them waiting outside of the studio. "Scottie!" Angus cheered as the rest of the bandmates saw him with a baby's car seat in his hand. "Oy, Scottie. Who's the kid?" Malcom asked. "I'll tell ya all about it when we get inside." He said as all of them went inside the studio. "Okay y/n. You ready to meet your uncles?" Your daddy cooed as he picked you up and sat you on his lap. "Y/n, these guys are your uncles: Malcom, Cliff, Phil, and of course you know your uncle Angus. Guys, this little cutie/handsome fella is my daughter/son, y/n." He said. You looked at your uncles and smiled up at them. "Awww. So adorable." They all cooed. "Okay guys. Let's go and have some fun." Your daddy said.

After a fun filled day, you were really sleepy and your daddy and uncles smiled, for you just looked so cute with your sleepy e/c eyes, getting ready to close. "Well we'd better get going, for I need to get my little girl/boy home." Your daddy said as he waved goodbye to his bandmates and went home. As your daddy got you ready for bed, he asked you "did my little y/n enjoy her/his day with her/his uncles and daddy?" He cooed as he swaddled you up before he gave you a bottle. You smiled at him as to say "yes daddy. I want to do it again." "(Chuckles) We can do another fun day, but right now it's time for lullabies and sleepy-bye." He cooed as he took you to the rocking chair, where your daddy fed you and sang to you until you drifted off to sleep in his arms. "Sweet dreams baby girl/boy. Daddy and your uncles love you so very much." He cooed as he placed you in your bassinet, while he went to get ready for bed as well. 

Angus & Malcom Young- This morning, your daddy and uncle were planning on taking you out, so you can go see your uncles. As they were talking, you were just waking up from your peaceful slumber. "Well good morning my little devil." Your daddy/uncle Angus cooed as he got you out of your crib.  "Daddy and I/ uncle Malcom are taking you with us to meet some friends of ours and they are dying to meet you." He cooed as he changed you.  "There. Now we can rock and roll after you get something yummy in that little tummy."  He cooed as he made a bottle and fed you some baby food.  Once all of you ready to rock and roll, your daddy/uncle Angus/Malcom placed you into your car seat and buckled you in and drove off to meet up the rest of the band.