Rammstein Catch-Up

This band was requested by Littleton666  

I hope that you enjoy your request. I worked really hard on it and I do apologize for taking so long.

They Enter Parenthood:

Till Lindemann- Till was walking home, one night, when he suddenly stopped. He heard a crying sound and followed it. The crying sound had led him to a box. He opened the box and saw a newborn baby girl/boy with only a baby blanket to keep warm. "Who would be so cruel to a little baby?" He thought to himself. He picked up the baby and gently began to soothe the baby. "Shh... there, there little one. You're safe with me." He said.  The baby stopped crying and began to coo at him. "There we are, all better. I better get you to a hospital so a doctor can check you out." He said as placed the baby inside of his coat and walked towards the nearest hospital. 

Richard Z. Kruspe- Richard was about to become a father, one night, when he got a call from his former wife, Caron  Bernstein.  After his child was born, Caron didn't want nothing to do with it, since it was Richard's baby. The doctor came out and took him to the nursery so he could see his baby. When he saw the baby, he couldn't believe his eyes.  "You can go in and sit down, if you want to Mr. Kruspe. The nurse will be done a few minutes." The doctor said as he left to go his break.  After a few minutes, the nurse came in hold a pink/blue bundle. "Mr. Kruspe?" "Y-yes. That's me." "Would you like to meet your daughter/son?" She said as he nodded. Once the baby was placed in his arms, he began to cry tears of joy. "Hello little girl/guy. I'm your daddy." He cooed as the baby cooed back.  "I promise to protect you, y/n."  He said as you cooed at your name. "Y/n Kruspe, my little baby girl/boy." He said as he kissed your little head. 

Christian Lorenz- Christian and his girlfriend, Jenny were on a date, when they both heard crying.  "Chris. Did you hear that?" "Yes, Jenny. We should check it out." He said as he and Jenny went to see what the crying sound was and found a baby. "Oh, you poor little thing. Shh... it's going to be okay." She said as she soothed and swaddled you up in Christian's jacket. "Who would do this to such a poor defenceless little baby?" Jenny said as she cried softly.  "I don't know, dear, but maybe we can be the baby's new parents." He said. You cooed at the idea, which made them chuckle. "See? The baby likes that idea." Christian said. "Well alright. But let's take y/n to the hospital first." "Y/n? Who's y/n?" "The baby, silly. I think y/n is a lovely name." "Y/n Lorenz. I love the sound of the name already." Your new daddy said as he and your new mommy drove to the hospital to get you checked out. 

Christoph Schneider- Christoph was walking around in a park, when he heard a crying sound. He looked around and found a newborn baby left all alone in a stroller. "Oh, you poor little angel. Let me take you home, so I can take care of you." He cooed and tickled you under your chin, making you giggle. "Did I find a tickle spot? Did I find the little baby's tickle spot?" He cooed at the baby, who was smiling and giggling. "I'm going to be a great dad. Let's go home, little one." He said as he took you home.

Paul Landers- Paul was in the ER with his ex- girlfriend, Nikki, who was about to give birth to their first child. "Okay Nikki. I need you to give me a big push, okay?" The doctor told her. After five pushes, the baby was born.  Nikki wanted to keep the baby, but due to certain circumstances, she couldn't keep her child. "Mr. Landers. Since your..." "Ex-girlfriend" "Um yes. Right.  Your ex-girlfriend isn't too fit to be a mother, we think that it's in the best interest that your child lives with you. Are you willing to do that Mr. Landers?" "Yes. Can I see my baby now?" "Sure. The nurse has taken your child to the nursery to get cleaned up." The doctor said. Once your daddy made his way to the nursery, he heard a voice. "Mr. Landers?" "Yes?" "Are you ready to meet your baby girl/boy?" She asked as he nodded. She lead him to a rocking chair, where she placed the baby girl/boy in his arms.  "Well aren't you beautiful/handsome. Do you know who I am? I'm your daddy. And I swear I'm always going to be there for you, y/n." He said as you cooed at your name. "Y/n Landers. I love the sound of that." He said as he rocked you and talked with you.