Dokken (Catch-Up)

They Enter Parenthood:

Don Dokken:

One day, while at a gas station, filling up his car, Don Dokken, (lead singer of the rock band, Dokken) saw a couple abandon a baby's car seat and drive off

One day, while at a gas station, filling up his car, Don Dokken, (lead singer of the rock band, Dokken) saw a couple abandon a baby's car seat and drive off.  Don went inside and had the worker call the police, while he went to see what was left in the car seat that was left behind.  When he got closer to the car seat, he heard sniffling and saw a newborn baby, who was in tears and was in need of a diaper change and food.  Don got a package of diapers and wipes, baby powder and diaper rash cream, paid for them and changed the baby, who was a little girl/boy. "You poor little one.  What did those people do to you?" He thought as he brought the baby girl/boy out and went to go talk with the police.  "Was the baby with the people who abandoned her/him?" The one officer asked as Don said "yes."  After getting all the information, it turned out the another officer had arrested them for speeding.   "Mr. Dokken, will you be willing to take care of the baby girl/boy?" The officer asked as he nodded.   "I'll take the baby to the hospital now." Don said as the officers nodded and left to go get the baby girl's/boy's birth parents.  "Let's you looked at little one." Don cooed as he buckled the baby in and they took off to the nearest hospital to get looked at. 

After the doctor had looked at the baby girl/boy that Don had brought in, the doctor told him that it was okay to take the baby home with him. The only thing he needed to do was sign some adoption papers, since he wanted to adopt the baby. Once all the papers were filled out, it was time to head home.  

George Lynch: 

One day, after finding that his now, ex-wife, Christy was pregnant, George Lynch couldn't believe that the baby his ex-wife was carrying was his

One day, after finding that his now, ex-wife, Christy was pregnant, George Lynch couldn't believe that the baby his ex-wife was carrying was his.  When the baby was born, the doctor did a parent test and found out that the baby was George's.   George was over the moon that he was the father of his newborn baby daughter/son.   Since Christy didn't want nothing to do with her and George's baby, she gave him full custody of their baby girl/boy.   George did keep the visitations opened to his ex-wife, which she was okay with.   "Hi baby girl/boy. I'm your daddy and I swear to keep you safe, protect you from monsters and be the best daddy to you." He cooed as the nurse came in with the birth certificate for George to fill out and he named his baby girl/boy, y/n and he couldn't wait to take her/him home with him, which was a little bitter-sweet, for he was hoping that he and Christy would be going home together as a family, but she chose to run around on her husband, but at least your daddy got you out of this deal and he was happy with that.