Your First Word(s)

A/N: This chapter was requested by Chanbien.  I do hope that you enjoy your request and I'm so sorry that it took so long to get your request done.  I do hope that this makes up for it.  And I do hope that this makes up for it. 

Also thank you Chanbien for your help. You're an awesome helper. 

AC/DC:

Bon Scott- (Word: Ell (Hell)- Today, you were with your daddy and your uncles at the recording studio, since they were recording their new song, Highway to  Hell, for their new album of the same name.  As your daddy got ready to sing the chorus, you said "ell!", which made everyone laugh at the cute moment.  "Yes baby girl/boy.  We're on the highway to?" "Ell!" You said as giggled and clapped your hands as your daddy put you in playpen and went back to recording the song, so their label record manger could hear the AC/DC version and not the cute y/n version, but your daddy and uncles made sure that they got you on video singing Highway to Hell.  

Malcom & Angus Young- (Word: Osey (Rosey)- Today, you were with your daddy/uncle Malcom/Angus and your other uncles, who were busy trying think of a song title for their new song that they were writing, when you saw a rose and said "Osey!"  Your daddy and uncles were very proud of you saying your first word.  "Y/n, where's the osey?" Your uncle Bon asked as you pointed to the rose and came up with the name of Rosey and named the song, Whole Lotta Rosey.

Aerosmith:

Steven Tyler- (Word: Arf (Scarf)- Today, you were out with your daddy doing some shopping, when you saw a a colorful scarf, for your daddy's microphone stand.  Arf! Arf!" You said as your daddy smiled.  "Are you trying to be a puppy dog, my sweet little y/n?"  He cooed as you pointed to the scarf and your daddy saw where you were looking and got the scarf. "Great choice, baby girl/boy." Your daddy said as both of you continued with your shopping day with your daddy.  

Joe Perry- (Word: Itar (Guitar)- Today, you and your parents were at home, when you saw daddy's guitar with your mommy's face on it.  "I-itar!" You said as your parents smiled and praised you for saying your first word and took you out for ice cream as your reward. 

Bon Jovi:

Bon Jon Jovi- (Word: on un (young gun)-  Tonight, you and your daddy were going to movie premiere of Young Guns, which starred Kiefer Sutherland, Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez,  and Lou Diamond Phillips.  You wanted your big brother, Wolf to join you, but you he couldn't.  "I know you want Wolf to come with us, y/n, but he can't." Your daddy said as Wolf got the little stuffed husky, which was mini version of him.  "Thanks, Wolf." Your daddy said as he dried your eyes and gave you "mini Wolf" to cuddle with.  (Time skip to the movie premiere)  

When you and your daddy arrived, your uncles joined both of you as well, when you saw the poster and said "on un!"  Everyone was so happy that you can now sorta speak.  Once the movie ended, you and your daddy headed back home, so you could be with your big brother, Wolf.  

Def Leppard:

Joe Elliott- (Word: Ugar (Sugar)- Today, you were with your daddy, when you spied the sugar jar.  You heard the song "Pour Some Sugar on Me", which is written and sung by your daddy's band, Def Leppard.  You were trying to "sing", but only babbles came out. But then your daddy and uncles came in and you said "ugar!"  They were so beyond proud of you.  "Say it again, y/n." Your daddy cooed as you said your first word again. "Ugar!" You said as all of you went to the candy store as your award.