Joey Jordison (Slipknot) Catch Up

This is for one of my best friends, Chanbien and this is also a dedication chapter to the late Joey Jordison, who was the drummer for Slip Knot.   Rest in peace, Joey. All of your friends, family, and fans all love and miss you.  

He Enters Parenthood- One night while going to the local hospital after a mishap while on tour,  Joey Jordison, the drummer for the band Slipknot, went by the nursery and saw a tiny newborn baby alone in the nursery.   Feeling bad for the bad, Joey asked the nurse if he could go and see the baby, and the nurse didn't mind showing him the baby. "Hey there little one. You got a visitor." The nurse cooed as she swaddled the baby up and gave the baby to Joey.   "Hey there little one." Joey cooed as the baby looked up at Joey with wonder in its e/c eyes.  "(Chuckles) Are you looking at me?" Joey said as the baby giggled up at him.  "I think the baby likes you, Mr. Jordison." The nurse said.  "Is it possible for me to adopt the baby, nurse?" He asked as the nurse smiled. "You can just let me go get the adoption and discharge papers for you." She said as Joey held his baby and came up with the perfect name for his little one.  

When the nurse returned with the papers, she told Joey that the top ones were the adoption paper, and below them were his discharge papers.  Just as Joey was about to fill out the adoption papers, the baby began to cry and he could smell something smelly.   "Someone is ready for a fresh diaper." The nurse cooed as she showed Joey how to change a diaper, properly.  As Joey and the nurse changed the baby's diaper, he found out that he was the proud father of a baby girl/boy.    "There you go, y/n. All fresh and clean."  Your new daddy cooed as you smiled up at him.  "I'll take y/n back and have the doctor look over her/him before you leave, Mr. Jordison." She said as she took you to get looked at, while your daddy filled out all the paperwork.  

Your First Night With Your New Daddy-  After you and your daddy got the okay to go home, your daddy took you to Babies R Us and got the needed baby essentials.  Once your daddy installed your new car seat,  and buckled you in, the two of you were on your way back home.  (Time skip to home)

When you and your daddy were home, he began to set up your bassinet, just until he sets up your crib.   He washed all your bedding, sleepers, onesies, and baby blankets, so you could be warm from your clothes and your baby blankets. Once everything was set up,  you began to cry and your daddy knew it was a hungry cry, so he grabbed a baby bottle, got it cleaned up and sanitized before he made you a bottle.   "Here you go, y/n. A nice warm bottle just for you." He said as he fed you.  After you had a full tummy, your daddy burped you gently until you burped, which you did.  "Good girl/boy." He cooed as he decided to get you ready for bed since it was late.   "There we are. All ready for sleepy-bye." He cooed as he began to gently rock you to sleep.  As you fell into a deep sleep, your daddy placed you into your bassinet, tucked you in, and kissed you goodnight before he left to go get ready for bed as well.   You slept for three hours, before waking up, crying due to you needed another diaper change.  "Daddy's coming, y/n." He said as he got you out of the bassinet, laid you down on the changing pad, and began to change your diaper.   "My goodness. You did a number in this diaper, huh baby girl/boy." Your daddy cooed as he tickled your tummy, making you giggle.  Once you were in a fresh diaper, you began to fall back to sleep. Your daddy quickly got rid of your dirty diaper, washed his hands before he picked you up and laid you on his chest and the two of you fell asleep on the couch. 

The Lullaby He Sings to You- (Lullaby: Circle)- Tonight, you were having a very difficult time going to sleep and your daddy tried everything, except singing a lullaby.  "There, there y/n. Shh... I know you want to go to sleep and Daddy just the cure." He said as put on Slipknot's CD and played one of their greatest hits.