Your 1st Halloween (Part 1)

This chapter was requested by killianxjones1. I'm sooo sorry for making you wait soooo long for your request.  I do hope that this makes up for it.  

Warning: Some fighting and cursing. And a big thank you to Lizziedoo22 & Chanbien for helping me with chapter.  

AC/DC

Bon Scott- Tonight was October 31st, Halloween and you were very excited about going out to get candy with your daddy and then both of you were going to meet up at your uncles' Angus and Malcom's house for a Halloween party.   Your daddy was getting you ready, when the phone rang. "Hello? Hey Angus, how are you doing mate? I'm just getting little y/n dressed before we go out trick or treating. We will and we'll see you tonight. Alright, bye mate." Your daddy said as hung up the phone.  "Okay y/n. Let's see how you look." Your daddy cooed as he took a picture of you in your Halloween costume.  (Time skip to trick or treating) 

Everyone house you went to, everyone loved your costume and they told your daddy that you were a very cute baby

Everyone house you went to, everyone loved your costume and they told your daddy that you were a very cute baby.   After a while, you and your daddy went home to get a few things and headed off to your uncles' Halloween party.   Once there, you were greeted by your uncle Angus, who just fell in love with your costume.  A little later you showed your uncle Angus all the yummy candy you got. "Wow y/n. You really made a killing, but I think you need more." He cooed as he gave more candy.  "Okay baby Scott, it's time to go." Your daddy said, but you didn't want to leave yet.  "You want to spend the night  with your uncles, don't you?" He asked as you hugged them.  "Well that's a good idea for daddy doesn't want to drive home on such a spooky night." He said as he tickled you.  (Time skip to your bedtime) 

After a fun evening filled with treats, you began to yawn and rub your eyes, which meant it was time for bed.  Your daddy got you all tucked in, gave you a bottle and read you a Halloween kid-friendly bedtime story.  As the story ended, your daddy kissed your head and said "goodnight y/n. Happy Halloween." 

Angus & Malcom Young- It was Halloween and your daddy and uncle Angus/Malcom were taking you out, for tonight was Halloween, which meant free candy!   Your daddy/ uncle Malcom was getting you changed into your costume, while your daddy/uncle Angus was getting the travel system ready as well as your diaper bag.   "There we go. Now let's show daddy your costume, y/n." Your uncle Angus/Malcom cooed as he carried you out to your daddy.  "Aww. Look at my little girl/boy." Your daddy cooed. "Are you ready to out and get some yummy candy, my little y/n?" He cooed as he buckled you into your stroller and all of you went out to get some candy.