L.A Guns

A/N- The next three bands were requested by:irod5223. I thank you for your requests and I do hope that you'll enjoy them.  

Also a HUGE Thank You to Chanbien for your help.  You're an amazing friend and helper. 

When They Enter Parenthood:

Tracii Guns:

One afternoon, while out on a walk, Tracli Guns, leader singer of the band L

One afternoon, while out on a walk, Tracli Guns, leader singer of the band L.A. Guns was out at a bar, when he was a woman leave a baby's car seat in a booth and left.  Feeling his fatherly instincts kick in,  he went right over to the booth and found the car seat and a baby, who was crying. "Hey, hey. Shh... It's okay. You're safe now." He cooed as he smelled something bad and it was coming from the baby. "Okay, I'll change you." He cooed as he took the baby to his car, since he knew that bar bathrooms aren't 100% clean nor are they baby safe.   One of the waitress saw Tracii with the baby and gave him a package of diapers , wipes, rash cream and powder that she quickly got.  "Hey. You may need these." She said as she gave him the bag that had all the baby diaper changing materials.  "Thank you." He said as he got to work on changing the baby's diaper, where found out that the baby was a little girl/boy.  Once he was done, the baby girl/boy giggled at him, happily. "I better take you to the hospital and get you looked at, little one." He cooed as he washed his hands with some soap and water he had in the car.   He got the baby and went back inside of the bar and gave the waitress the money he owed her and some extra for the diaper changing materials.  "Thank you, sir." She said. "No thank you." He said as he went back to his car and took the baby to the hospital to get looked at.   (Time skip to the hospital) 

Once there, Tracii waited with baby for a few minutes and was called back by the nurse.  "Hello Mr. Guns. I'm nurse Fran. I'll be taking care of you and your little one today. Now who am I looking at?" She asked in a nice tone.  "It's the baby.  Someone abandoned it in a bar and I just want to make sure that the baby is healthy." He said.   Fran nodded her head and did her full examination on the baby, who happened to be a girl/boy.  "Well, Mr. Guns.  The baby girl/boy is healthy.  But do you know who or what the birth parent looked like?" She as Tracii told her everything.  "I'll have the L.A police look into finding the mother." She said.   "Umm, Fran? Is possible for me to adopt the baby girl/boy? I mean I don't want her/him in the care of her/his birth mother." He said. "I can print out the paperwork for you and you can fill them out, while we get your little girl/boy cleaned up." She said as she took the baby girl/boy back to the bathing station and had another nurse print out the adoption papers for Tracii to fill out.  

Phil Lewis: