Cinderella Catch-Up

A/N- The next two bands were requested by AlyssaBelleu. Thank you for your requests and I do hope that you'll enjoy them.  

 In case no one knows who the band members of Cinderella are (and I don't mean the Disney princess)  I'll add their picture below their names. 

They Enter Parenthood:

Tom Kiefer- 

One night, while driving home, Tom  noticed that there was something on his front porch

One night, while driving home, Tom  noticed that there was something on his front porch.  Once he parked his car and got out, he was in shock to see a sleeping baby in a basket. "Oh you, poor, poor thing. Let's get you inside and warm." He said as he brought the baby inside of his mansion.  "You must be cold and hungry little one.  Let's get you cleaned up." He cooed as the baby woke up and smiled at him. "Well hello there, e/c eyes." He cooed at the baby, who giggled at him.   As Tom gave the baby a bath, he noticed that he was the proud father of a baby girl/boy.  "Do you like bath time, baby girl/boy?" He cooed as the baby splashed the water and squealed with joy.  "(Chuckles)  I'm going take that a yes." Tom said as he got the baby girl/boy out of the tub and swaddled the baby in a warm, fluffy towel.   Once the baby was dried off, Tom had just realized that he didn't have any baby diapers or any baby items.  Acting fast, he improvised by making a baby sleeper and diaper from some of his old t-shirts.  "There we go. This is only until I can buy you some baby stuff." He cooed as he tickled the baby girl's/boy's feet, making her/him giggle. "Let's get you something to eat, little one." He said as he made a handmade baby bottle for the baby and filled it up with some milk and began to feed the baby.  "You know, I haven't named you yet.  I think I'm going to name you, y/n. Yeah y/n Kiefer has a nice ring to it." He said as you cooed from your bottle, making your new daddy smile.  "You love your new name, don't you, y/n." Your daddy cooed as he kissed your head. "My baby girl/boy, y/n." Your daddy said as held you and feed you.

Eric Brittingham-

One day, while at the recording studio, Eric  got a phone call from the hospital

One day, while at the recording studio, Eric  got a phone call from the hospital. "Mr. Brittingham?" "Yes?" "This is Dr. Murrphy. Your wife went into labor and she's here at the hospital." "I'm on my way. Thank you." He said as he took off like a bat out of hell. (Time skip to the birth)   Once there, Eric found his wife, Lori's room and went in. "Hi honey." "Hi baby. Our little one couldn't wait an another day." He said with a chuckle.  "Nope." She said as it was time for her to give birth.