The Beatles (Catch-Up)

A/N- This band was requested by BunBun_3.  I thank you for your request and I do hope that you enjoy your request.   And a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for your help with this book as well my other books.  You truly are an amazing helper and you're an AMAZING friend as well. 

Also to all my fellow followers, I just want to apologize for not updating this book in a while, but  I just had been very busy with my 2nd Halloween book a lot lately and I was also very busy, dealing with some personal things.  I do plan to update in the future, but for now let's get ready to twist and shout with the Beatles.  (Just in case no one knows who the Beatles are, I'll have pictures of them, pictured below.) 

They Enter Parenthood:

George Harrison-

One night, after coming home from their date night, George Harrison and his second wife, Olivia Arias were walking to go  catch a cab, when they heard a crying sound

One night, after coming home from their date night, George Harrison and his second wife, Olivia Arias were walking to go  catch a cab, when they heard a crying sound.   "George? Did you hear that?" "I did, dear.  I want you to stay here, while I go see what made that sound."  He said.  Olivia nodded and went to her nearby friend's house and stayed there, for the streets weren't a safe place, especially at night.   While George went to see where the crying sound was coming from, he saw shocked with what he saw.  There was a basket left by a tree and inside the basket was a tiny newborn baby girl/boy.   "Oh you poor little girl/boy.  Let's get you to the hospital and looked at." He said as he went to go get Olivia and get the baby girl/boy to the nearest hospital right away.  

John Lennon- 

It was Christmas time in New York, and John Lennon and his wife Yoko Ono were out on a walk when they heard a baby's a cry

It was Christmas time in New York, and John Lennon and his wife Yoko Ono were out on a walk when they heard a baby's a cry.   They looked everywhere for the baby, but couldn't find the little one, until they looked under the Rockefeller Christmas tree, there was a basket, holding the tiny newborn. "Oh John. What are we going to do?" Yoko said as she swaddled the baby up in her coat.  "We'll be the baby's new parents and right now we need to get the baby to the nearest hospital right away." He said as he Yoko got a cab and drover off to the nearest hospital.