Chapter 3

I walk back into the house as Theo opens it for me.

"What the fuck was that about? Pinaki? If you want to work here, never stay around Pinaki. Understood?" He says that as if I'd cry about the fact that I wouldn't get to here.

"I am not a child, I can hang around who I want to and when I want to. I can leave this house anytime and you know it. So don't try to dictate my life when 1) You have literally just met me and 2) You have no autonomy over me." I say as I take off my shoes and go to my room.

I open my door to see the twins sleeping in my bed. Theo walks up behind me and I can almost hear his smirk over my shoulder.

"They decided that they wanted to sleep here tonight, sorry about that." Theo seemed to happy to try to annoy me.

I shrug and get my suitcase out from under my bed and get my duvets and sheets. Valé taught me this as well.

I got my sheet and lay it down on the floor, putting a duvet on it. I put another sheet on top and then my pillows and then get my fluffy, thick duvet on top.

I get my pyjamas from my draws and Theo just stares at me.

"Well turn around then." I say as he awkwardly shuffles around.

I put on my pyjamas and take my medication before getting into my makeshift bed.

I watch Theo as he turns around and watches me as I try to sleep. I watch as he goes to bed and lies down next to them but he still watches me.

I turn the other way and get my airpods, listening to music as I drift asleep.

I wake up to my silent alarm on my fitbit but where I am feels different to where I fell asleep, I see that I'm on the bed instead of the floor.

The bed was tiny yet me, Ignacio, Isadora and Theo all lay down on it and I almost feel embarrassed as I get up.

I get my running gear and trainers on as I leave the house through my window, making sure I'd be able to climb back in and I make the run from Theo's to my apartment. It was a 30 minute run which was easy for me, considering I'd gone to military school from the age of 5-16.

I run to my apartment, turning off the alarm from my phone off, unlocking the door and shutting the door behind me as I enter. The cleaner had been and the house smelled nice. I went to my bedroom and walked into my closet, getting my outfit for today.

I decided with a simple white t-shirt, black baggy ripped jeans and some white high-top converse. I got my belt before laying on my bed and going to my en-suite. I shower well before drying off, brushing my teeth and getting dressed.

I leave, turning on the alarm before I go to my garage and get one of my cars. I drive to the braiding shop to get butterfly locs and Naila smiles at me when she sees me.

"Luna! Pleasure to see you." She says and I wave at her.

"It's a pleasure to see you too Naila, I'd like to get butterfly locs please." I say as she sits me down in the chair.

She nods at me, getting the stuff she needs.

She starts on my hair and I just sit there, feeling absolutely nothing.

She's finished 2 hours later and I thank her.

I hand her the $65 and the $50 tip.

"You give me way too much of a tip. All the other girls are gonna start feeling jealous, they're going to start trying to take you. Again." She says as she tries to add some of the money to the general tip jar which gets shared out. I put the money back in her hand.