Chapter 4

Theo knocks on my door but bursts into my room.

"My parents are coming." He says and I just look at him. "You need to act like my girlfriend."

"Okay. I guess I'll do that. It won't be great, let me warn you." It was stated in my contract that I'd have to do that so I wasn't fazed.

"Fine at least try though. Wear some black jeans, a black blouse and some navy blue socks if you have some and if you don't, I'll get Sasha to bring you a pair." I know he must be freaked out if he wants to match with me. "Wear a belt if you have one and I'll match yours."

He leaves and I shut the door, luckily my hair was still in the butterfly locs so I didn't need to do much there.

I had already showered so I put on a black long-sleeved blouse with a slight v-line paired with some slightly oversized boyfriend jeans, I then go to Sasha and get the navy socks before putting on black Gucci belt, the only expensive thing on my outfit so far.

I message Sasha who had given me her number.

Luna: Do I wear shoes?
Sasha: If you want, I'd recommend black boots or some black sneakers. Let me ask Theo.
Luna: Okay. Thank you.
Sasha: He says wear some black sneakers.
Luna: Thanks.

I put on my black air force 1s.

I leave and I almost bump into a lady in the living room.

"I'm sorry, I nearly bumped into you there. Are you alright ma'am?" I say as the lady steadies herself. She's walking on high heels that are clearly way too tall for her.

"Yes I'm fine, thank you dear." I offer her my arm and she takes it.

"Where shall I take you Miss...? or Mrs...?" I say and she smiles at me.

"The table please. You're so polite. It's technically Mrs. Summers but I go by Miss. Beauchamp. You can call me Antoinette though or Toni, if you like." The French accent at the end says enough for me to know that she speaks French.

"Bonjour Madame, comment s'est passée votre journée?" She smiles widely at me.

"Hello Madame, how has your day been?"

"Merci beaucoup d'avoir demandé, il a été bon et vous venez de l'améliorer." She says to me.

"Thank you very much for asking, it's been good and you've just made it better."

"So you're fluent in French?" She asks.

"Yes, my first language is Italian, then Spanish, then English. I also understand the Hausa language of Nigeria." I say as I sit her down at her seat when Ignazio and Isadora run down the stairs and hug her.

A few people enter the house and I immediately recognise the man. I stand up straight and watch the man as he hugs his grandchildren as Theo comes running downstairs and hugs three girls who are probably his sisters and then two guys who are definitely related to him. Another girl walks in and Theo just ignores her.

We all sit down and everyone introduces themselves to me.

"Hi, I'm Toni as you know dear." His mother says.

"I'm Carl Summers, Theodore's father." His dads voice is just how I remember.

"I'm Natasha Parker, Theo's older sister." She smiles.

"I'm Tyler Summers, Theo's older brother." He looks at the girl who's with him who's shooting daggers at me.

"I'm-" The girl opens her mouth but is cut off.