Chapter 10

Theo held my hair back as I threw up. He knew about my bulimia now, it was the result as a drunken tear filled confession and he didn't judge me.

He helped me through it and I had gotten a lot better. It had been a two months since we got together for real but we hadn't told his family or Iggy and Isa that I was their real mum.

Right now, I think I was sick for something crazy.

I tell Theo to leave and that I was sick because I was ill but I got a pregnancy test from my emergency kit and peed on it and scrolled on my phone.

I don't know what I wanted and what my reaction would be.

I hear the test beep and I call the girls.

Valé answers, then Rory, then JT who is with Sylvia, then JC who is with Jolie and AJ, then River who's with Brea.

"Guys I might be y'know." They don't know but Rory sees the test in the background and she starts freaking out.

"Oh my god. What's the result?" Rory asks and I shake my head.

"I don't know yet." I say and they all start freaking out.

"Can I screen record this?" Valé asks and I nod.

"Please do." I say as I flip the test and the positive result stares back at me and they all start freaking out when they see the grin on my face.

"We're gonna be aunts!!! All of us!!!" Valé says as she hugs Benjamin who's in the room.

"You alright in there El?" Theo says and I sheepishly unlock the door and put the test in my back pocket as I flip the camera from me to him and leave the bathroom.

I sit him down on the lounge chair and set down my phone. I sit down next to him and he seems scared.

"So I was sick and you know it wasn't because of bulimia so I figured something out and this was the result of my findings." I say and I pull out the test.

He looks at it for a split second and sees the test and when he sees it he jumps up, picks me up and he hugs me tightly.

"You're telling me I get the chance to do this and with you this time? We've got to tell my parents and the kids." He says and I wipe his happy tears.

"Hell YEAH! My cousin is going to be a father once again. Jolie says as she and everyone else start to congratulate not just me but us this time.

I was still scared about how we were gonna tell his parents now.

I guess it wasn't difficult to say that I was
pregnant but explaining this whole thing with the twins was gonna be difficult.

"Hey guys. Do you think you guys could come over to help me with the announcement? His family was coming around next week anyways but I don't really know how to explain this. They might think... they might think..." River interrupts me.

"No. Absolutely not. Don't even. Mia you've been through so much, it's not fair to yourself to be so harsh to yourself especially when everything that happened is not your fault." River says.

"We will be there at 2:00. Friday. Theo I'll sending a whiteboard to your house at that time." Rory says.

***

It's Friday and I'm on call with the girls.

"AJ you're coming with me to the printers." JT says.

"Coming." AJ says as she gets off of JC's bed and goes to the office.

"Jolie and I will go to the base we'll be back soon." JC says and her and Jolie her their coats on and end the call.

Everyone else starts planning.

***

All the girls arrives at the house.

Rory brings in this massive whiteboard with Sylvia helping her bring it in.

AJ brings out her backpack and her and JT takes out the stuff they have.

Brea and River have been to the shops and get out the food and Jolie and Brea start cooking.

The boys walk in and start moving tables around.

Kingsley and Theo are moving around tables and arguing as they do argue a lot.

I think Theo still isn't completely happy with Kingsley and Rory bevause Kingsley can be a knob.

I want to help but I'm paralysed with fear.

"All of you right now. Hush." Raya says as she walks in. "Okay. Kingsley and Finneas I want you on organising the tables. Theo I want you to message your family and say that the dinner is becoming more formal then help with the tables. Finneas I want you in the kitchen with Jolie and Brea. Benjamin, Oli, Elijah and Sacha I need you guys on decorations. Rory I want you to make sure they stay in line and make sure they're safe and everything. JC, AJ, Jolie, Sylvia continue what you were doing. Valé you're with me, we're going to get snacks because Theodore's fridge is empty." She says as she turns around ready to leave.

Her phone starts ringing.

"Everybody shut up. It's Enzo." Everybody goes dead silent.

"Hello?" She says down the phone. She accidentally leaves her phone on speaker.

"Where are you? You're not at your apartment." Everybody looks at her. I don't. Not surprising.
Everybody looks at me and I just shrug.

"I knew." I mouth.

Everybody just silently nods.

"That's because Valentina and I are going to the shops. You won't see me today." She says.

"That's fine baby. I'll see you tomorrow?" He says.

"I'll be there." She says.

"I love you baby." He says.

"I love you too babe." She says and cuts the phone and everyone bursts into some sort of conservation or laughter. "Okay guys. I'm gonna go now."

"You are explaining that later." Jolie says.

Everyone laughs again.

"I will, I will. Don't worry." She says as her and Valé turn to leave.

"What should I do?" I ask her.

"I want you to sit down and relax. Okay?" She says.

"Okay." I say and I sit down on the couch.

I stare at the couch opposite me as I find myself feeling anxious.

"Hey, it'll be okay." Rory says as she sits down next to me. "My aunt and uncles are perhaps some of the most accepting, comforting and caring people I know. Sure Aunt Toni can get angry but she's worked through her issues the most so that's very rare. That's not comforting at all, I'm sorry. However, they are real life saints and you have nothing to worry about and I already said that the mother of the children had no control over the situation with the twins and from what I can tell, they don't blame you. Not as in you because they don't know but they don't blame the hypothetical mother of the child. Please just don't stress yourself out, okay?" She says and I nod and thank her.