❦𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖❦

Hello, and welcome to Thanks For The Memories. So, I recently got back home from a three day trip outside of my home state and while I was out I listened to some acoustic music and such then suddenly cooked up another Klance fanfic idea. I amde the cover (which I'm rlly happy with) and now this exists lol. Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this Klance fanfic, but before you can proceed I will go over the basic procedures for those who are new on my account. As you can probably tell already, the majority of what I write are of Eren x Levi but with a pinch of some other ships I like in the mix. I do this with all of my works and I'll do it here, however the content varies on my works so please be aware of that.

~ This will contain yaoi, meaning boy x boy love, or gay relationships between two male characters.

~ This will also contain gore or detailed graphic scenes in either form of words or photos.

~ Strong language will be used.

~ Some chapters may contain content or descriptions of certain situations that some may find triggering. If such a chapter comes into creation I will do my best to warn you at the BEGINNING of the chapter using...

❗️⚠️❗️

~ Among said triggers, chapters may include or touch up on topics of anxiety or other phobias. Again, if such a chapter comes into light I will warn you at the BEGINNING of the chapter by using the symbol above.

     If you are not okay with any of the above stated then two things: one, how did you get onto my profile? And two, don't like? Then don't read and don't report! If I forgot something on this list or if you guys find something that new readers will need to be warned about then please either DM (Direct Message) me, or place a comment in the chapter that you found something on. It would be much appreciated. Well thank you for reading this if you read all the way through, and I'll see you in the first chapter!!!

~ Author-san