❦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖❦

The whole week after and the week after that Keith kept his distance from the brunet, Lance. He needed as much time as he could get to think things through before he confronted his old childhood friend again. Yet after two weeks he hadn't thought of anything nor had he thought on how to approach Lance. He noticed that the brunet was giving him is space after the raven's constant distancing, so he was grateful for that but he couldn't helpbut feel a little bad about it. Every time he went home, Keith would see the flowers on the dining table and eventually he'd go up to his room to see the ones on his desk. He had no idea why he hadn't thrown them out yet.

     Keith had gone back to the old house after dinner the night he found out his weird customer was Lance to gather the bouquet of pink camellia from the doormat. He noticed that the white clover and forget-me-not were beginning to wilt in his room so he changed them out for the camellia. Now, two weeks later, all the flowers had wilted and died which had left the inside of the raven's home colorless. He didn't bother in bringing home his own arrangement since he only knew to put them together due to an order sheet, so he felt useless in that department. When was the last time I felt so lost? When mom left us? When pops died? ... When Lance left? Keith couldn't tell which event had left him so lost and alone but he knew that Lance coming back definitely made him feel that way all over again.

     Now after two weeks he thought he was finally digesting everything enough so that he could face the brunet again, but to stay on the safe side he decided to get a second and third opinion. Once school let out that Friday, Katie, Hunk, and Keith all walked to the raven's house to talk about things regarding Lance. Keith had quit his job at the grocery store and was waiting for the florist shop to accept his full-time request, so in the meantime he had a few days open before the shop would get back with him.

     Once the trio entered Keith's bedroom, after talking to Shiro and evading his mother-like chatter, they all collapsed onto the raven's bed in exhaustion. Keith was about to start the conversation when Katie did so for him.

     "I can't believe he actually came back. Still though, I'm angry with him for leaving in the first place."

     "That's where I'm at Katie; I don't know how to confront him." Keith chimed in.

     "Yeah, and you've got the worst of it since the two of you were closer to each other than us. Also, start calling me Pidge. I'm starting to hate my name."

     "Alright? You want to talk about it?" The raven offered.

     "Later. Right now we need to talk about Lance 'cause his sudden reappearance is really bothering me. He was right under our noses Hunk! How did we not notice?! Especially you! You and Lance practically grew up together before Keith and I met him and became great friends."

     Hunk sat up and voiced his reply in defense. "I'm just as confused about that as you guys are! He looks like an entirely different person, but his personality seems about the same. I don't know, it's like it's him but not at the same time."

     "I agree with you there big guy," Keith affirmed. "When he first showed up in the shop the only thing I could recognize were his eyes; no one other than him had those dark blue eyes..."

     "Yeah, I noticed them too when he came up to Hunk and I to help you at school the one time. I suspected that maybe it was him but I didn't want to say anything until I knew for sure."

     "So that's why you couldn't give a real answer when I asked you about him before. Sorry I lashed out at you about that," Keith lowered his head in his apology.

     Katie, or Pidge, waved it off and moved on. "So what are we going to do about Lance?"

     "... I've been thinking about that nonstop since he revealed himself to me a couple weeks back, and I think I'm going to try and move on from the anger and try to reach out to him..." Keith announced, not making eye contact with his friends the whole time he spoke.