𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18

Approaching the worn mansion in the dark of night sent a shiver down your spine. This place always brought back unwanted memories, however euphoric ones helped you call this place home.

The two proxies eyed you entering the towering doors, just to ensure no harm had come to your fragile frame. One last glimpse, and wave, sent them off for their nighty prowl.

Walking in greeted your ears with joyous screams and laughter bouncing off the walls. The TV's booming vibration almost knocked you back once you stepped foot into the living room. It was complete chaos.
Drunken murderers played first person shooters, temporarily satisfying their urges. They ate chips, and candies, like horses and missed their mouths every few moments. The place was a mess. Innocent souls' blood and alcohol mingled together into the air, a murky smell lingered heavily through the small party.

"(Y/N)," A raspy female voice cheered, casually strolling up to you to welcome your presence. You two didn't talk much, but when a conversation did strike up it would be lighthearted and filled with memorable words.

"Hey, Jane," You waved lightly back, tilting your head to examine whether or not the girl was intoxicated. You had come to the conclusion that she slightly buzzed. It was a party with alcohol, so it wasn't a shocking discovery.

"Wanna join? We have another controller. Plus, we haven't seen you in ages," She lightly laughed, nudging you gently to encourage your decision. Her intent was pure, however your body was about to blow its fuse.
First being slammed into a wall, then going on that tiresome walk had depleted your energy. As hard as it was to turn down such an offer, you had to do it for your physical health. In addition, your body was starting to emit a lightweight odor. A hot shower was crying out to you, which appealed more to your circumstances.

"Sorry, Jane, but I pushed myself enough today. Thank you for the offer," you slightly bowed your head towards the female before taking your leave. The uproar continued and drilled into your head. You were happy not to stay any longer.

You sighed in relief, slowly stalking up the stairs towards your room. Once the door was hoisted open, a cold breeze hit your body for a brief moment. It had been a while since the space was occupied. You stepped towards your closet and picked out some fresh, new clothes to start your endeavors. Grabbing a towel you joyously skipped off towards the bathroom. Fortunately, everyone was down stairs, keeping busy and buzzing around.

Nobody could bother you now.

Your figure was in the bathroom, and even locked the door behind you. After your incident with Toby, you started to secure your doors. Not another accident could happen.
Twisting the water to perfect temperature, steam started to spill out of the shower. The sound of the soft water droplets hitting the tiles relaxed your tense muscles already. You quickly slipped out of your clothes and slithered into the shower. The warmth made you shiver in pleasure.
You soaked your hair quickly and ran your fingers through your wet locks. This was probably the closest thing a proxy could get to unwinding.
The hot water was delightful, hitting against your skin like a massage. Everything in the cozy shower was perfect, even the ominous shadow that lingered outside of the curtains...
Wait what?

You swiftly ripped open the showers curtains, covering yourself with it as you peered at the figure. Locking the door wasn't enough to keep people out anymore. What person picks a lock while someone is showering?? Some people in this mansion had no shame.

The figure had their hands planted firmly against the counter top, hovering over the porcelain white sink. Their hazel eyes stared into the mirror before dropping their head to stare down at the sink. Locks of brown hair covered their hazel eyes, however they were soon revealed to you once they twisted their head slowly towards you. Once your eyes met with the familiar figure you cringed automatically.