The Interviews

So sorry guys!!!! College has been a little crazy, I started this week!! You can thank someone on FF.net who reminded me!! I will post another chapter either tonight or tomorrow!

"So, the plan for the day, we have six interviews lined up for just James, assuming none of them try to get Kendall in on it, then the one with both of you. There is a small break at noon for a lunch break, and a few minutes between each interview for wardrobe change and a very quick break." Kelly ran the two through their day, "Here is your dressing room, there is already some snacks ready for you. Stay in what you are wearing for the first interview then just keep changing. Order doesn't matter. Kendall we prepped a few different shirts and jackets for you in-case you get wrapped into more than one."

"Sounds good, Kelly. Thank you."

"You're welcome Kendall." Kelly smiled double checking her clipboard, "Oh and boys reminder, if there is ever a question you do not want to answer, you do not have too."

The boys smiled and nodded as they snacked on a few of the grapes that had been set out for them.

"James, your first interview is in five minutes, Kendall if you want to come watch there is a chair already set up." Kelly said before exiting.

"Well, you want to head down there now?" Kendall asked after a moment.

James nodded as Kendall stood up on his crutches.

"Hi, I'm James Diamond." James greeted the interviewer shaking his hand. Kendall a few steps behind heading towards his designated chair (It even had his name on it).

"Nice to meet, I'm Mitchell," He greeted with a smile, "Is that Kendall Knight?"

"That would be him." James smiled.

"Any chance we could pull him into the interview? My editor would kill me if I don't at least try. He hasn't done any interviews since his injury."

"Well, that's up to him, same goes for any questions he answers." James stated slightly protectively. Mitchell seemed like a nice guy, but he was immediately going for the injury angle, and Kendall hadn't done interviews for a reason. Everyone was waiting on his reaction to Jett Stetson, and desperately wanting more updates on his recovery. Katie was constantly being pestered with questions at school.

"Kendall Knight, any chance we could get you to join James in this interview?" Mitchell said walking over immediately.

James softly shook his head behind him, suggesting he not do this one.

"No sorry, not this one, I'll let James hold the spotlight on this one." Kendall said with a smile seeing James' face.

"Oh, well I had to at least try. Maybe another time." Mitchell gave in before walking away.

James walked up to Kendall and took the seat with his name next to him.

"I never mind you joining in interviews, but the way he was talking it was going to be less interview and more interrogation concerning your injury."

"Yeah, not the kind of interview I like doing."

"I didn't think so, but the one you've already agreed to is with one I love doing interviews with. She is a blast and knows where the lines are. She doesn't even try to walk the lines. She still gets her job done, and because of the way she acts I don't mind giving her better answers than I do anyone else. You'll like her."

"Sounds like it."

"James, time to start." Kelly walked up behind him.

James nodded hopping off his chair and moving on to the dressed sound stage.