chapter 24

Jisung's POV

I opened the door to grab the pizza, but I forgot what I was doing for a minute. The girl standing in front of me was beautiful. I couldn't help but stare. She probably thought I was a weirdo because she hurriedly handed me the pizza.

"Here's your pizza!" She says shoving the box in my direction. "Oh, uh thanks." She begins walking to her car. I need to know her name. "Who are you?" I call to her. "The pizza girl" she turns to me and winks before driving off. The pizza girl. Well that tells me a lot. I bring the food inside to my friends.

"Ji, what took so long?" Anjae asked taking the boxes from me. "I uhh, the pizza girl was-" I'm at a loss for words. She was beautiful. I just wish I could've learned her name. "You know what, let's eat!" I try to change the subject so I don't have to finish my previous statement. Thankfully, everyone goes along with it. I have to find her.

Original POV

After Jisung brings the pizza in, we all dig in. Mark instructs us all to pass the crust to him and we oblige. Lia bought some games for us to play. "Mark, I didn't know how much we had in common" Hyuck shouts excitedly. "Honestly, we're practically besties." Mark replies. The games really helped us learn more about each other. We all should have been friends a lot sooner.

After we're all tired of playing games, we decide to watch some anime. "Have you guys seen season five of My Hero Academia?" I ask everyone. They all shake their heads. "Ok, me neither. Is everyone good watching that?" Everybody nods. "Sounds good!" Jisung says.

We watch anime until it's almost 4am. Nobody bothered moving, we just slept on the couch or floor. I was sitting by Mark on the couch so we fell asleep in each other's arms. I'm laying on his chest and his arms are wrapped around my waist. I've never felt more safe.

Hyuck and Lia fell asleep in the floor. They fell asleep in some pretty interesting positions. Lia is laying on her stomach with her arm across Hyuck's chest. Hyuck is on his back with his leg over Lia's. Even though the positions were so odd, they were so cute.

Jisung is on the recliner hugging a pillow to his chest. I feel bad for him, especially after what happened with Chae. I hope he finds someone way better than her soon. Maybe that pizza girl...I heard him say something about her before he changed the subject. Maybe he thought she was cute or something.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

The next morning we all get up and make ourselves breakfast. I already miss the feeling of being in Mark's arms. I never want to leave them. We were about to kiss yesterday, but we were interrupted. Maybe we can pick up where we left off. "Jae" a voice breaks me out of my thoughts. "I'm gonna go now, I have something I need to do." Jisung says.

I wonder what it is, but I don't ask. I can ask him later. He looks like he's in a rush. Now it's just me, Mark, Lia, and Hyuck. "How about we go on a double date?" Lia suggests. "Cool" Mark says. "I'm down." Hyuck agrees. "Sure" I shrug my shoulders. "Where are we gonna go?" Mark asks. "Let's go to the movies and then eat at the food court." I suggest. Everyone nods and we run off to get ready.

Lia lets me wear some of her clothes because I didn't bring my own. I only borrow a pair of loose, high-waisted mom jeans. I go to Mark and ask him for one of his shirts. I choose an oversized, black, graphic tee. I pair this with my white air force ones. I leave my hair down to let my curls breathe. I feel comfortable.

Lia's outfit is almost the opposite of mine. It's way more girly. She's wearing a light purple sweater with a white pleated skirt. She paired some white, high-top converse with her outfit. She looks so cute, it kinda makes me feel underdressed. Before I get the idea to change, Mark and Hyuck come downstairs.

Mark's wearing a red sweatshirt, jeans, and a pair of checkered vans. Hyuck is wearing a white shirt underneath an orange-ish plaid button-down, unbuttoned. He's wearing jeans and black vans. I start to feel a lot better about my outfit when I catch Mark staring at me. Again. Everyone is ready to go.

Once we get to the movies, we buy snacks and drinks then take our seats. Thirty minutes into the movie, Mark inches his hand closer to mine. I take the initiative and grab his hand. "How do you normally hold hands?" He asks me. "I don't know" I whisper back. This is my first time holding hands with a guy that isn't family or Jisung. "This," he intertwines our fingers, "or this?" He folds our hands over each other. "I like the first way better" I say shyly.

Mark holds my hand for the entirety of the movie. Even after the movie is over, he doesn't let go. We make our way to the food court. Lia and I sit at a table and the guys order our food for us. Such gentlemen. "So what did you guys think of the movie?" Hyuck asks when he and Mark return with the food.

"It wasn't bad at all, I actually enjoyed it." I reply. Honestly, I wasn't paying much attention to the movie. I was too busy freaking out about Mark holding my hand. Lia nods at my response. "Yeah it was pretty good." She comments.

We sit there and talk about the movie for a little before it gets late. Mark offered to take me home and I accepted. He holds my hand again as we walk to the car. "I had a really great time today, with you." He says as we climb into the car. I can't help but smile. "Me too." My stomach feels like it's full of butterflies.

Once we arrive to my house, Mark parks the car. He turns to me. "I've been thinking about something." He looks down to my lips when I turn to face him. I already know what he's thinking. "Hmm?" I hum in response. He doesn't say anything, he just moves in closer. I let him close the gap between us. "May I?" He asks, glancing at my lips before meeting my gaze.

I've suddenly lost the ability to form words, so I nod my head slightly. He moves in closer than before, closing all space between us. I close my eyes and his lips meet mine. The kiss feels warm and sweet. The millions of butterflies previously in my stomach, have doubled. I never want this feeling to leave.

The end. How was it?