Moving day

Mia woke up to the loud sound of a beeping truck come to the door. And before she knew it, someone was knocking on the door. Behind her, she could hear thudding come down the stairs, her sister was all ready and dressed. She wore a pink crop top that showed her shoulder and boobs too (what a bitch) and grey shorts that you could almost see up her butt. 

"Hello!", she greeted him with a smile. Mia watched the guys eyes where they fell right on her chest area. Pervert, she thought. 

"Hi. I'm here to collect the boxes?" Why did he make it sound like a question?

Mia was too sick, that she hadn't noticed her sister had packed up everything in boxes. 

"So... what's your name?", her sister asked, placing a box in his hand.

"Edward.", he spoke proudly. Mia's eyes widened and she jumped out of her seat. Dragging her practically dead body to the man. She grabbed his leg and screamed gibberish at him. The man looked down and started shaking his leg to get Mia of of him. 

"Is it really you?", she cried. "Please... don't leave me again!!" "YOUR MOTHER IS A BITCH. FUCK HER!"

The man looked down at her in shock, what was wrong with this girl? Her sister rolled her eyes and dragged her away from the man. She put her in the corner of the room and left her to cry. 

"Sorry. My sister has been sick for the past few weeks, I've had to look after her, clean, cook and pack everything.", she made it seem like she gave up her whole life just to "look after" her sister. "My sister hasn't been to... sane lately."

"I AM SANE! YOU'RE JUST A WHORE!", she screamed and fell silent. Quickly, she ran up stairs and locked herself in her room. Luckily, her dumbass sister hadn't taken her TV, and she switched it on. She sat on the carpet covered floor and switched through the channels. 

Just as she was about to switch to the next channel, she saw that the  royal family were talking on the screen. On the left side, she could see Edward standing lifelessly. Mia got to her knees and grabbed the TV, screaming at Edward. He looked different. He had longer hair, that curled up at the front and shaved at the sides. He looked hotter than before. Mia kissed the Tv where Edward stood and cried. She stared at his beautiful face. He was upset, she didn't know why. In that moment, she felt a jolt of thoughts run through and race right into her mind. 

Mia got up and looked out the window. 

She was going to find Edward...

**3 days later**

Mia sat inside her new room that was filled up with boxes in every corner. She folded herself up in a ball and cried hysterically. She was still sick, blue like a smurf. In the room at the end of the hallway, she could hear her sister's faint moans of delight. She didn't know how she had the effort to pack and unpack everything and still have sex with her boyfriend. Did he follow them all the way to Manchester or what? 

Yes, Mia and her older sister had moved to Manchester, four hours away! How evil were the people in her life. Mia wrapped the blanket tighter around her skinny body. She hadn't eaten in three days. 

Her stomach rumbled and she finally decided she should try to eat something. Mia wiped her tears, and went downstairs. She had also been wearing the same clothes since they moved and she stunk a bit. Mia didn't bother to put on her shoes and walked straight into the car. She drove around until she found a McDonalds drive Thru. Mia drove in and ordered food. Finally, after a while she had gotten her food and gulped it down. She laid her head back as she enjoyed the fast food.