Chapter 13

Forgot to update lately as I have been watching teen wolf. Comment if I should do a teen wolf story

The train pulls up and I carry Maya to my chest. I put a blanket over my shoulder and cover her head so the flashing lights will not affect her. I go to the door and see Finnick walking towards us. I wait till he is a bit closer before walking out. He puts a protective arm around me and we head to the car. When we get there I hold Maya till we get away from the cameras. 

I strap her into the seat and look to see Finnick smiling. "You both alright her asks me as I put my seat belt on. "We have a system. She sleeps I sleep. I feed her then feed myself. Hannah does the cooking," I tell him. He laughs slightly as I lye my head on his shoulder. "We are going to the apartment. I set up Maya in the spare room and bought more of everything we might need," he tells me. 

"I love you," I tell him. He kisses my head and we sit in silence till we get there. He takes Maya out in her car seat and carries her up to the apartment. When we get there she starts to cry. "Go sleep," he tells me. I kiss them both before going into our room to sleep. I sleep for a few hour before waking up. I go into the living room and see Finnick lying on the coach while watching the telly with Maya on his chest. 

I take a picture and go over. "Did you have a good sleep," Finnick asks as he sits up. "It was alright. No big nightmare," I tell him. He smiles and kisses my head. I sit up next to them and Maya wakes up. "Good morning my sweet princess," I coo. She smiles before starting to fuss. Finnick passes her to me and she stops. "What was the response after the interview," I ask. "Mainly what does Maya looks like," he tells me. "Well her eyes are the colour of the bluest oceans. Her ears are the same as her mothers but she has her fathers cheeky smile and dimples," I say while looking at my curious daughter.

"I was talking to Nico as well," he tells me. "Really is he alright," I ask. "Yep and he will be here tomorrow to get you ready and look after Maya," he tells me. "What do you mean look after Maya," I ask. "We have no choice to go and a capital party is no place for a baby," he tells me. "I have not left her for that long before," I mutter. "As soon as we can we will leave," he tells me. I smile lightly and kiss his cheek. 

"I am going to guess I am getting us take out," he asks. "Yes please," I smile. "Alright I will be back in a while," he tells me. He gives me a kiss and kisses Maya's head before leaving. I change Maya and get her ready for bed. I grab a bottle and start feeding her. As I finish Finnick comes back with the dinner. I leave Maya in the bed before we start to eat.

When we are done we watch a movie before going to bed. I have to get up twice in the night to feed Maya. "You know I can feed her," Finnick tells me. "Alright wake me if she gets fussy," I tell him. "Alright." I kiss him before going to sleep.

(26/07/2021)

585