Chapter 12

~ Harry's POV ~

"So where are we going then Harold?" Louis asked from the passenger seat and I frowned because thats not my name, I guess its better than when he calls me Frogface but its still not my actual name. 

That is an excellent question, I hadnt thought that far ahead if I'm honest. In that moment I just wanted to get away from that prison or should I say school, I wanted to get way from being confined to old buildings and I wanted to get away from all the girls that would no doubt hang all over me as soon as they got the chance. 

I cant really blame them because I have given everyone the impression that its completely fine to hop onto my lap and proposition me with whatever they wanted to do with me but really thinking about it; I dont want to do that shit anymore.  

So I chose to run away and hide from the world but I wasn't ready for the peace that had been settling between Louis and I to end, his presence calms me and terrifies me at the same time; I don't really understand how that works but thats how I feel around him. 

"Um.. well I thought we could go for breakfast at the grill and then I need to go get a new phone because mine was smashed to pieces." I said warily not knowing whether he was going to be okay with my suggestion or if he would flip his switch and go back to being mean. 

"Okay sounds good." he smiled and when I glanced over I could see the small little crinkles that formed around his eyes gave me small butterflies. 

What a nice smile you have Louis.

We kept on driving into the small town I had been to with Niall on my first day, Louis spent the whole way messing with the radio trying to find a song he liked but then he would eventually get bored of the song playing and flicked back to another station. I told him that he could connect his phone to the bluetooth and play whatever he wanted but he said that its better when the songs he liked get played on the radio rather than if he were to play them himself.

When we finally arrived at the small town I ended up parking in the same spot I did last time but Louis didn't let me leave the car till the song he was listening to ended, most people would've found that annoying but I found it a little endearing how into it he was; so I sat patiently till the song was over and then we made our way into the small restaurant. 

There weren't allot of people in the restaurant when we sat down, I assume because it was so early and most people would either be at their jobs or school. We both looked over the menu to decide what we were going to order and then the waitress came over. 

My heart sank a little because I had completely forgotten about how the last time I was here the very same waitress had given me her number but I never actually ended up calling her. Maybe she wont remember me so it wont be awkward. 

"Hi are you ready to- oh its you." she frowned. 

Yeah she definitely remembers me then.

"Hi" I offered her a smile not knowing what else to say, I kind of wanted to run out of the restaurant because of how awkward I felt but I managed to stay in my seat while Louis knitted his brows together while darting his eyes between us.

"You never called." she pouted a little and I wish I could set myself on fire. 

"Sorry about that, I broke my phone and-"

"Excuse me luv but do you mind if we order?" Louis interrupted me and I silently thanked the heavens he did. The waitress, whose name I have forgotten, widened her eyes slightly at the tone he used and quickly brought out her pad and pen taking our order and scurrying away.