Chapter 46

~ Louis' POV ~

Our week in London was incredible. 

I somehow fell more in love with Harry, I didn't even know that was possible but here we are. That boy has me in a complete chokehold, he is the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last one I think about as I'm drifting off to seep I basically live, eat breathe Harry Styles. 

While Harry had been helping the twins get ready for school, he didn't really have a choice as they stormed into my room at the crack of dawn and dragged him away so he could braid their hair. My mum came and sat on the bed as I was getting in the last few minutes of sleep, she told me just how special she thinks Harry is and that I should hold onto him because love like this comes but once in a lifetime. 

She also showed me how to help with his panic attacks the way she did in the garden, my mum is a midwife and has apparently had to deal with all kinds of people freaking out so she seems to have perfected a way to calm people down, I appreciated that and loved how well Harry fit into my little family. It made my heart feel so full of love. 

By the time I actually got up and made my way downstairs I was met with Harry sitting at the kitchen table with one twin on each knee, both girls had two dutch braids in their hair, the three of them seemed to be in a deep conversation about something but I wasn't paying attention to the words being said, I was paying attention to the way Harry's laughter filled the room and I couldn't help the fond smile on my face as I watched him. 

He looked like he was truly happy, even if it was just a fleeting moment it filled me with joy that I could give him that. In that second I vowed to myself to do everything in my power to keep that little seed of content alive and thriving within him. I want to nurture it and help it grow until its strong like a big oak tree that will overshadow any and all of his negative feelings. 

Just before the girls all left for school, Daisy came and whispered in my ear. She asked me if I was going to marry Harry, the thought of making him mine forever made my heart race; thinking about waking up with him pressed up against me every single day in our little house was everything I wanted in life, so I smiled and nodded at her. She gave me one last hug and skipped away towards Phoebe, I saw her whisper something then they high fived and got into the car. 

We soon left after that and the next few weeks have flown by. 

Right now we are on the last month of school and its exam season, Harry was actually really lucky because he has already taken all of his and the little geek passed every single one with flying colours because of course he did. 

I on the other hand was stressed to the max, without Harry here to help me revise its all left to me and lets just say that a goldfish has a better attention span than I do, I'll sit down and open my text book then sit there on my phone for an hour doing absolutely nothing.

There was one time where I was procrastinating so hard that I started cleaning my room, it was absolutely insane and Harry ended up FaceTiming me in that exact moment. When he asked me what I was doing, I obviously told him and I think his brain glitched for a few seconds because he was utterly speechless. 

He then proceeded to make me a revision timetable, carefully planning out my entire day but it wasn't all school work, Harry put in breaks that consisted of football and Netflix episodes. The little organised freak even scheduled my naps. 

And thats what I was doing right now, staring at my chemistry textbook trying my hardest to focus on all the things I will never use in my life but apparently still have to learn. Complete waste of time, time I could be spending doing literally anything else.