Chapter 44

~ Louis' POV ~

This entire week I have felt like there were ants crawling around in my veins, the anxiety of getting to spend an entire week in London with Harry was eating me alive but in a good way, in away that filled my tummy with butterflies and made my heart skip beats with the thoughts of this being our first vacation together. 

I've had my suitcase packed since I got back from the wonderful weekend we spent together, it was filled with an endless supply of affection and time spent together that went by far too quickly. It felt like I blinked and the two days were over, I debated on just staying for the week but I had an exam on Monday so I couldn't miss it unfortunately. 

But that doesn't matter now because the week is over and I am currently double checking everything I have packed so I dont forget anything, its not like I am going home where I have extra things, if I forget something important then well ill be a little fucked. 

Everyone else is going home for the week tomorrow but I get to leave today, and soon. I am just waiting for Harry to text saying the car is here to pick me up, I'm a little nervous for something I have planned but hopefully it will work out the way I have played it out in my head. 

This week was a little awkward, Niall has slept in his room every night this week and he doesn't have his usual bright and happy demeanour. No instead he looks deep in thought about something but what, I dont actually know. 

Liam has pretty much been the same and each time I try to talk to him about what's bothering him, he shrugs me off and ignores my questions. I suppose I deserve that since I did the same thing when Harry and I broke up, difference is I was keeping a shameful secret. 

Still I wanted to know what was going on between my two best friends so seen as though my bags are packed and I literally have nothing else to do but wait for Harry, I walked on over across the hall and knocked on the door. 

"Niall." I knocked three times. 

"Louis." he knocked back. 

"Niall." I knocked again. 

"Louis." he repeated the knocks 

"Niall." I knocked again and I was starting to get annoyed now. 

"Louis." he knocked again, mocking my entire existence. 

I'll fucking show him, I stomped over to my room and dug out Harry's old fob and went back over to the door, opening it and almost ripping the door off of its hinges as I stormed into the room only to find Niall with a red face from holding in his laughter. 

As soon as he saw my face his laugh burst out of him like thunder roaring in the sky, this kid is completely unbelievable. I come here to do a nice thing for him and here he is being a fucking dickhead. 

"Why you such a twat sometimes? You know what don't answer that, answer this instead. What's going on between you and Liam?" I raised my brows at him and his laughter soon stopped, making the room fall silent. 

With a sigh he took a seat on his bed, ran a hand through his messy blonde hair and looked down at the ground. Well shit this doesn't seem good, maybe I shouldn't have asked? But then again they were both there for me when I needed them so I should return the favour. 

"I don't know... we're taking a break right now and its." he sighed. "Its made me realise that while I love Liam to bits I really do... I'm just not in love with him if that makes sense?"

Oh. 

What the fuck am I supposed to do now? Do I try offering him some advice? Well I'm not really good at the advice so that's not an option. I just had to be a nosy rosy and find out what was going on and now I don't know what to do, if Harry was here he would know how to make him feel better.