Chapter 32

~ Harry's POV ~

The time Louis and I spent at the waterfall was exactly what I needed, the serenity of the water flowing down into itself felt like it cleansed everything that had tarnished my soul these past couple of months. When we walked away from that place I felt lighter somehow, like the cold water had scrubbed me clean of all the malevolent feelings I had been carrying around. 

Louis has been so caring and affectionate ever since the shower incident, even though I still hated that he knew about the panic filled backpack I was now carrying around it didn't seem to deter him from wanting to be with me. 

We had spent hours in the small place that was now our own little Sanctum away from everything and everyone, I swam around in the lake and let my body float allowing the clear liquid to make my body feel weightless and Louis had done the same thing, we ended up just floating side by side with intertwined fingers in comfortable silence for a while, watching the moon illuminate the small clearing and making the water sparkle. 

I had gotten into the small body of water to clean myself up after our little sexual escapade but as soon we had both been in the water, my body was craving the warmth only he could give me so I wrapped my legs around him and he held onto the underside of my thighs. Within seconds our lips were connected again and Louis being the little devil that he is, inched his fingertips further and further up my thighs till he reached my bum cheeks. 

He started teasingly running  his fingers along my hole and smirking as I squirmed under his touch, and within a couple of minutes he was inside me again. Nothing but pants and moans filling the woods as we rocked rhythmically until we both reached our peaks. 

As you can imagine we were both exhausted after that so we got out of the water and got dressed, clearly we hadn't thought our dip in the lake through because we didn't have any towels so both our bodies soaked the clothes as we got dressed. 

When we got back to the dorms some very interesting noises could be heard coming from the room across the hall from mine, Louis and I both shared a look and decided to head inside so we could dry off and get into bed. 

"I thought they were fighting?" I asked while we both stepped into the closet, placing our clothes into the hamper for the campus laundry person to come and collect. 

"Clearly found a way to make up." He grimaced and I chuckled, I'll never forget the horror on his face when he caught Liam and Niall mid blowjob, he didn't look either of them in the eye for a good two weeks its so funny. 

Since we were going to bed, both Louis and I only put on clean boxers and came out of the closet heading for the soft bed where we could hold each other close and relish in the skin on skin contact we both missed so dearly when we were apart. 

Once we were both snuggled up under the covers and bodies so closely tangled together it was hard to tell where he began and I ended, the TV was switched on for some background noise and to also drown out the loud screams that were coming from our friends. Christ if they keep going this way the whole floor is going to hear them. 

And that's when it hit me, the whole floor has heard my screams every time Louis and I did the horizontal hoola. I could feel my face glowing bright red so I buried it in the crook of Louis' neck carefully leaving a few soft kisses there and inhaling his calming scent. 

He smells like home. 

When I pulled away, after the embarrassment had passed of course, I laid my head on the pillow he had his head on. Its like I couldn't get close enough or something. His hand came up to cup my cheek and his thumb started to gently stroke along my cheekbone.