Chapter 37

~ Louis' POV ~

Walking into those changing rooms I felt like I was floating on air, the day could not be going any better if I was being honest. Not only did I have fucking great sex this morning with the boy I love most in the world but I've only just gone and won the bloody triathlon for my house. 

Life was good, no actually it was fantastic. 

But then my whole world came crashing down around me when I saw Harry collapsing onto the floor, face first. It felt like my heart stopped beating and everything around me was moving in slow motion. The sound of my own voice screaming for help sounded like it was coming from someone else. 

I managed to flip Harry onto his back and choked at the sight of the blood pouring out of his nose, he must've hit it on the hard floor when he fell, Harry gave me one last look before his hazy green eyes closed for good.  

His skin was cold to the touch but somehow it was clammy at the same time, I tried to shake him awake but it just wasn't working. He was completely out of it and growing paler by the second. When I placed my hand over his pulse point it was running at a mile a minute, that cant be good.

"Don't just stand there like a fucking moron, go get help. Now." I yelled as loud as I could at Zayn who had been standing there like a gaping dickhead frozen in place looking down at Harry on the floor. 

Zayn quickly ran out of the room, still only in his red swimming shorts. 

What the fuck happened? I noticed that Harry was looking a little sweaty when we left his room but I just chalked it up to the hangover we both felt but hangovers don't make you collapse on the ground like a sack of potatoes. 

It felt like I couldn't breathe, the seconds that ticked by felt more like hours as I waited for Zayn to come back with someone, anyone, that could help Harry. My eyes were brimming with tears and my whole body was shaking in fear of what what going on as I held onto Harry's cold clammy hand. 

"Move Tomlinson." The coach pushed me out of the way and began inspecting Harry to see what was wrong, he checked his pulse and widened his eyes quickly opening one of his closed eyes to check them, for what I have no idea. 

"Grab his clothes, we need to go to the hospital." He yelled while scooping Harry up off the floor and I wasted no time in completing his request, also getting my clothes and sprinting after him all the way to his car. 

He placed Harry's limp body in the backseat and I got in with him, laying his head in my lap. The entire drive was spent in silence as the coach drove at the speed of light while I prayed to every single deity I had ever heard of to make sure Harry would be okay. 

Astounding how at the blink of an eye you can go from feeling on top of the world to rock bottom with no knowledge if you'll ever be able to climb back up. 

"Please be okay, I cant do this without you frogface." I whispered with tears showering my cheeks while running my trembling hands through his wet curly hair. 

The ache that was present in my chest was nothing like I had ever experienced before, it felt like Harry was slipping through my fingers and there was no way I was going to let that happen. He was the only constant in my life and I'll be damned if I was going to let anyone or anything take him away from me. 

Not when I had only just gotten him back. 

The car came to a stop and my eyes flicked up to see we were at the emergency room, without hesitation I pushed the car door open and scooped Harry's huge body in my arms, carrying him all the way up to the entrance while the coach followed behind closely.