Chapter 22

~ Louis' POV ~

I've been awake for a good twenty minutes, but Harry is still sleeping soundly so I'm just laying here softly stroking his curly hair and enjoying the peace that is currently invading every fiber of my being from just getting to lay next to him. 

No idea how he is going to react when Harry actually wakes up properly and sees me in bed with him, I have a feeling that he is going to get angry at me but I sort of deserve it really, I did ignore the poor boy for two whole days and practically drove him into the arms of a bloody stranger he met god knows where. 

What the fuck was I thinking? Stupid Liam and his stupid advice, nobody asked for his opinion but as always he has to add his two cents. I should call him and cuss him out for meddling or maybe I should do small things to annoy him for the rest of the year. Things like mismatching all his socks, unplugging his phone charger at night and swapping his shampoo and conditioner bottles constantly so he never knows what he is picking up. 

Chaos is my middle name.

Harry started to stir next me meaning he was going to wake up I started to brace myself for whatever was going to come next. I am unbelievably scared that he will wake up, realize I am the one in bed with him and kick me out or worse what if he asks me something and I end up answering him with something that hurts him?

"Lou?" he mumbled but I stayed quiet, waiting for the next thing he was going to say; a cowards move I know.

"Lou!" He exclaimed and squeezed his arms around my torso so tight I could barely breathe. "I missed you so much Lou." Harry spoke into my chest, his words slightly muffled but I heard what he said perfectly and felt like my heart was glowing with the amount of affection I wanted to give him. 

"I missed you too frogface." I chuckled squeezing him back and pressing a kiss to the top of his head, as soon as I pulled away Harry sat up crossing his long legs and grinned widely down at me popping those beautiful dimples that I love so much. 

But something caught my attention, his skin looked a little paler than it normally does and the area under his sparkling green eyes looked dark and a little hollow. That made me remember what that stupid twat Dylan had said to me on the phone "I think he took something because his pupils were the size of dinner plates." If Harry had taken drugs because of me I would never forgive myself. 

Especially from the way he looked so lifeless and passed out when I arrived here, I'm going to have to ask him but I am terrified of what the answer is going to be, fuck I need to grow up and just ask; come on Louis you managed to fly across the world just to see him so you can ask him a simple question right?

"Har-"

"Lou can I ask you something?" he interrupted me as his eyes fell to his lap and my stomach dropped at the possibilities of what he could ask me but I nodded anyway. 

"Why were you ignoring me for the past two days? Did I do something wrong or..." He trailed off but still kept his gaze fixed down onto his lap, I pulled my body up and sat the same way as him, reaching out my hand to lift his chin so he could look at me. 

 "No baby you didn't do anything wrong, I'm going to be honest with you yeah... I was jealous and got some bad advice but the punch to the face I received from my sister really put things into perspective. I'm really sorry for how I acted, can you forgive me?" I managed to tell him the complete truth and basically held my breath waiting patiently for his answer. 

"Hmm I'm not sure, why don't you give me a kiss and we can find out." he smiled mischievously and I let myself breathe, seeing his little smile made something mischievous bubble in me too so instead of kissing his lips I kissed him on the cheek.