handsome bully

Zhehan's pov
I was wincing in pain..I looked up to apologize bt then I met a pair of eyes which were staring straight in my soul..the gaze was lethal..he had an cold aura.. autumn and cinnamon scent,tall figure,pale skin,long slender fingers, Welly built chest and abs, muscular body, mysterious yet beautiful eyes, long eyelashes..I can stare at those eyes everyday..pink soft lips I wonder what it would feel like to kiss hi-!!!! wait what am I thinking... hanhan control urself..my cheeks were starting to get hot...I am sure I look like a tomato right now..

Gongjun's pov
I was already having a bad morning and now someone bumped into me..I looked down to see who it was..he has wincing in pain..he was a boy but still he looked so beautiful..he was tall but still shorter than me almond shape eyes,cute nose,cherry colour lips, small waist, long fingers but not more than mine..he has a sweet smell mixed with honey and cherry.. after sometime he looked up and I could feel his cheeks were getting red.. wait he was blushing like a teenage girl who bumped with her crush... childish..he then stood up and apologized to me.i couldn't say anything..I just went to find my friends.....

3rd person pov
After Gongjun left, zhehan was dumbfounded..he wanted to know that person but that person just left away without saying anything.. Gongjun didn't even accepted zhehan's apology.. someone came to help him..the boy flashed a sweet smile at him and help him pick his stuff.. his name was Asher Ma nickname:(Cao Wei Ning) They both introduced themselves and became friends..zhehan was looking everywhere..he was confused what was happening..on his left some girls and boys were going crazy over him even though they all likes Gongjun...on his right were gongjun's fanclub..well it seems like they wanted to beat him at that spot..zhehan looked behind and saw some girls were screaming they were talking about some ship... basically they were shipping junzhe..(like us)
Zhehan was confused what was happening..he then asked wei ning what was happening..Wei Ning chuckled and said"the person u bumped into a while ago was the class bully..he is known for his cold aura and handsome face.. usually when someone bumps into him he would say them harsh things and would tease them until they fall on his knees and apologize..""they all are surprised that why Gongjun didn't do anything to you"continued cao wei ning.. zhehan furrowed while thinking about gongjun..The class bell rang and cao Wei Ning helped him to find his locker and made him understand about the schedule..

Zhehan proceeded towards his class..He entered the classroom and greeted the teacher it was chemistry class..."Hello,I am Huang You Ming. I am the chemistry teacher you can call me sir you ming"said the teacher..You Ming cleared his throat to attract the class attention.."He is Zhang zhehan..the new transfer student.. Everyone introduce yourselves and welcome him warmly.. Zhehan u can take the sit beside gongjun..He is the topper of the class..You can take help from him in studies.."said you ming with a hearty smile.. Zhehan felt so warm at everyone's behaviour towards him it was all different from his previous school...