Day 3 : take care

3rd person pov

Yesterday junzhe couldn't hang out with each other but they talked for a hour on phone..gongjun and zhehan were beyond happy..

Fortunately today zhehan didn't got any nightmare so he was in a hyper and exciting mood..

Today he wore a navy colour sweater and white pants with white Snickers. Today's outfit was very simple but zhehan looked adorable in it..he got down to have breakfast with his mom...

*Gongjun's home*

Gongjun was also in a good mood but unfortunately his mood was ruined by his parents..in a few days his birthday was coming up and like always his parents were not with him. His parents were barely with him on his birthday's and Zhou ye's ...

They would always leave gifts for them or some times just wish them..at first when they were child they used to get very upset with it..they wanted to go amusement park on their birthdays..eat ice creams, watch movies with them but unfortunately their parents would wish them in hurry and gave them their gifts...they had to spend their whole day with their caretaker..but as they grew up they got over such dreams but still it hurts both of them..

Gongjun sighed and got up from his bed...he went to his wardrobe..he picked a white shirt and a white fluffy coat and black pants..he quickly got ready and Went to eat breakfast with Zhou ye..

*At college*

Today zhehan arrived earlier than gongjun and his other friends.. he was excitingly jumping around.. usually he would be in a happy mood when he didn't got any nightmares..but today it was different. He was overly excited and maybe the reason was gongjun. Ever since gongjun started to talk with him he became more happier than before..he felt at ease. He felt safe with him and it gave him a reassurance that he would go around and do anything and gongjun would always be there to protect him.. maybe what he thought was right or maybe not....

As zhehan was going through the halls everyone was smiling at him.. everyone were also very happy to see him so happy.. some girls gave him some gifts and some chocolates..

Usually he was the type to decline them politely but today he accepted their gifts and even smiled at them..he made his way to the Locker there he found the 2 handsome lovers and Wei ning..they waved at him..he went there..and miles Wei immediately grabbed the chocolates from his hand and started eating them..he has a sweet tooth after all..fan jinwei chuckled seeing his boyfriend's behaviour. "Why did you brought so many chocolates today?"asked Wei ning.."oh i didn't bought them so girls gave it to me"zhehan explained with a small smile.."woah man!!so you telling me that you finally accepted their gifts?"asked miles wei while stuffing his mouth with some chocolates...
"Not really..I am in a good mood so it's only for today though"

They stayed in front of the locker talking with each other until gongjun arrived there... zhehan immediately ran towards him and made grabby hands at him. Zhehan's friends we're shocked seeing his behaviour.. gongjun himself was surprised but he found the male adorable and immediately granted his wish by pulling him into a warm hug. Zhehan tightened the hug and buried his face in gongjun's chest.. everyone cooed at them and few girls gave them disgusting looks but who cares man!!!

Already 1 minute passed but zhehan was still hugging gongjun..well since zhehan suffers from trauma and panic attacks, his emotions have great impact because of it.. when people get panic attacks it triggers them in many different ways..it leaves a great impact on our emotions.. sometimes people gets oversensitive because of trauma and if they get over excited it can sometimes cause harm to them.. being excited overwhelme their emotions.. some people sometimes behaves strangely like in a second they would become clingy and happy and in another second they would be angry or sad..

That's what zhehan is suffering from right now. he was being clingy because of getting overwhelmed..

After some attempts gongjun finally detached himself from zhehan and zhehan was now pouting..he then left for his classes.. gongjun was about to go after him but miles Wei stopped him.. behind him was wei ning and fan jinwei.. they could apprehend that something bad was going to happen since they knew about zhehan's panic attacks and seeing his change in emotions they got a idea on what was happening...they told gongjun to take care of zhehan and protect him from loud noises and crowded places.. since these 3 had no classes with zhehan today so they handed this responsibility to their another friend gongjun.. gongjun had most of the classes with zhehan today..

As gongjun was told he took care of zhehan..he even kept a eye on him so he could protect him..it was currently 4th period..it was physics class and they all were in physics lab right now.. unfortunately gongjun and zhehan couldn't be in same group but still gongjun was still looking at zhehan time to time...

They were doing some experiments..there were many glass jars with many chemicals inside them.. The teacher ordered a girl to bring 2 thermometers 2 empty glass jars and some different chemical jars..the girls safely brought all the items but as she was about to put the glass jars down one slipped from her hand..it fell on the floor with a loud thud,,glass pieces were everywhere some screams were heard also..

Zhehan was doing his assigned work but soon a loud thud echoed in his ears..glass pieces were everywhere, students were screaming.. zhehan could feel he was sweating, his mind was getting blurry, everything around him was starting to get black, his legs were getting weak and soon enough he also fell on the floor... yeah he was getting panic attack. Loud noises specially glass breaking noise and crowded place triggered him..as gongjun saw zhehan falling on the floor panic rised inside him..he quickly ran over to zhehan carrying him and running to the infirmary at this point he didn't even bother taking the teachers permission..he quickly went inside the room still carrying zhehan bridal style..the nurse quickly came and checked him..in the meantime he called his friends to tell them about zhehan's condition..soon wei ning, miles wei and fan jinwei came towards his direction running breathless.. gongjun immediately told them what happened..the three shared a look and quickly went inside the room closing the door behind them.. gongjun now could only look at him through the glass door..

The three duo were talking with the nurse. Zhehan was now unconscious the nurse told them to let zhehan take some rest and with that she left...

Seeing the nurse leaving gongjun went inside the room and asked the duo about zhehan's condition..m"he is still in shock and unconscious..the nurse told us to let him rest for a while.."gongjun was about to say something but they were interrupted by zhehan's cry. The said guy was dreaming. He struggling and crying..he was trying to grab something.. gongjun immediately ran to him and held his hand tightly..he was saying reassuring things to him and held him tight in his embrace.. their friends were also trying to help him..

After some minutes zhehan's crying stopped..he was now sniffling softly and was sleeping in gongjun's chest.. gongjun whispered to their friends asking what was all about this..they scratched their nape nervously..."it's not our position to tell you..and please when zhehan wakes up don't ask him about it.. just believe him and give him some time"gongjun nodded at Jin Wei's words.. after that they left...it was now only zhehan and gongjun.. zhehan was still sleeping peacefully in gongjun's hold..

Gongjun's pov

I don't know what happened to you and Why...I have lots of things to ask you hanhan..but I know I can't force you to tell me anything...I hope one day I can also know about you...till then let me take care of you and be by your side...i kissed his forehead and tucked him in covers....