Day 4 : Questions

3rd person pov

it was currently 11:35 am..Zhehan was lying in his bed..it was fourth day of his mission..yesterday fan Jin Wei and wei ning told his mom everything.

Zhehan's mom was very anxious after hearing about her son's condition and that's how now he is tucked in his bed. His mom strictly told him to rest and she even took a day of from her clinic since she knew that zhehan was very stubborn.. Even though zhehan's mother forbidden him to attend college for today he would surely find any way to go college after his mom went to her workplace. and Mrs Zhang was aware of her son's stubbornness. So she took a day off...

Right now zhehan's mind was filled with various questions...and fun fact all was related to gongjun. The said guy wasn't even here but all zhehan could think right now was about gongjun...

Everyone thinks that he doesn't remember any events from yesterday..but the truth is when gongjun and his friends were talking he was awake.

Zhehan remembered that he suddenly fainted due to the loud noise if glass breaking since it triggered him..but he didn't know who saved him.

He regained conscious when the nurse was checking him and after that he fell asleep...but he was awoke due to gongjun and their friends conversation...they all are trying to not wake up zhehan but they all failed miserably since they were too Loud..

Zhehan didn't opened his eyes when he heard gongjun talking with their friend. He pretended to sleep. He heard their full conversation and since gongjun was there also he understood that gongjun was the one who brought him to the infirmary..the time he fainted, only gongjun was there with him.

Zhehan heard their full conversation..he heard how gongjun asked why he fainted and their friends didn't told him and Just told him to zhehan.. zhehan was curious that after that event why gongjun still didn't asked him anything since gongjun was always a curious type of person...but what surprised him the most was the words Gongjun said to him while he was sleeping / pretending to sleeping...

"I don't know what happened to you and Why...I have lots of things to ask you hanhan..but I know I can't force you to tell me anything...I hope one day I can also know about you...till then let me take care of you and be by your side..."

"Till then let me take care of you and be by your side" zhehan would blush everytime he Remembered those words and specially the kiss...
Zhehan subconsciously touched his forehead where gongjun yesterday planted a kiss... zhehan was falling even deeper for gongjun but still he was insecure about all of his feelings towards Gongjun..he loved gongjun but he didn't know how would gongjun react after hearing about his trauma.. would gongjun feel disgusted or would gongjun accept him.. there were countless thought on zhehan's mind...he sighed and closed his eyes to drift into sleep in order to give his mind some rest....

*6:00 pm*

Zhehan woke a while ago and now he was sitting in the couch in the living room eating popcorn and was watching cartoons (I made zhehan a total softie in this story cuz I love fluffy cute zhehan!!!!) But his movie marathon was interrupted by a knock on the door..his mom was inside her room doing some work so zhehan decided to go and open the door..

On the other side of the door was fan jinwei, wei ning, Zhou ye, miles Wei and Simon Gongjun..after college they all decided to visit zhehan.

Zhehan opened the door and was immediately wrapped by some strong pair of arms... zhehan didn't even got the chance to say anything..miles Wei and Wei ning grabbed him in a bone crushing hug.. gongjun and Zhou ye just cooed at the sight in front of them... meanwhile Jinwei was feeling pity for zhehan since their friends literally crushed him...

After a minute the duo broke the hug and zhehan looked at others..as soon as he saw gongjun he was slightly panicking..but gongjun just gave him a small smile and that reassured the younger a bit...

They all got inside zhehan's mom cooked some snacks for them and they all also joined the movie marathon..wei ning and zhou ye were together on the carpet legs tangled around each other.. zhou ye pressed her head on wei ning's shoulder..they was a comforting silence between them..on the other hand miles Wei and Jinwei were cuddling on another couch...

Gongjun and zhehan was very awkward well mostly it was zhehan.. gongjun seemed to notice the awkwardness so he wrapped a arm around the shorter males waist and pulled him closer.. zhehan was shocked but soon melted into the touch..everyone was settled perfectly in their own places...

After the movie marathon they all had dinner at zhehan's place and after that they all went away to their home.. zhehan expected gongjun to ask him anything but the taller male didn't said anything...this gave him slight relief but he knows that soon he have to face the situation..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A Normal and cuddly chapter~~~have ya all noticed about zhehan's insecure feelings?? what would you think will zhehan tell gongjun about his past??