15 days

3rd person pov

As they all were busy in studies no one noticed the time..it was almost 7:00 pm..

zhehan and gongjun talked about the chemistry project..they almost pointed out all the important things needed for the project..

wei ning and zhou ye were studying for their exam.. zhehan as promised gave some notes to wei ning and zhou ye... At some point both were having a problem in solving some questions so zhehan and gongjun helped them in solving the problems..

Suddenly gongjun got a call ...it was from their caretaker. Gongjun then realized that it was 7 o'clock. He was so immersed in all the things were happening around him that he almost forgot about getting home.."uhm.. zhou ye we should go now.. it's too late.." gongjun whispered to Zhou ye..she started packing her and gongjun's things.. gongjun then stood up from the sofa and went towards the kitchen..where zhehan was.. zhehan was thirsty so he went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for himself..he was drinking the water. His back was facing gongjun.. gongjun placed a hand on his shoulder and zhehan almost choked on his water as he didn't saw the taller guy standing behind him..he turned around with horror showed in his face...but his gaze softened when he saw gongjun was standing there laughing awkwardly and scratching the back of his nape.."uhm I didn't mean to scare you.. sorry" gongjun muttered slowly.. zhehan felt like the world is about to end..'The Gongjun' apologized to him. He couldn't believe that it was reality..he was drowned in his thoughts..then suddenly gongjun again continued"it's getting late..so I think me and zhou ye should go home now and we already made progress in the chemistry project all we need to focus mainly is just the duet song...so I guess you should find a theme for the song""oh yeah.. it's getting pretty late...so what do you think about the theme?? Any recommendations?"asked zhehan.."how about Jay Chou songs?"zhehan sighed at the answer..he knew that how much gongjun likes jay Chou so he couldn't expect anything less.."not to be rude but for your most kind information we have to write a song by our own..but yeah we can take help from Google or any other song for lyrics and music but we can't just sing Jay Chou or any other singers song"said zhehan with a calm tone.."yeah you are right..so I give you the responsibility to find the theme.. remember we only have 15 days.." zhehan hummed in response and they both made their way towards the living room...

Eventually gongjun and zhou ye Went away now there was only wei ning...he was packing his things..

zhehan came and stand in front of him. Both Hands on his waist, cheeks puffed out and eyebrow raised like he was trying to find answer..wei ning couldn't tell why was zhehan behaving like this.. seeing his confused look zhehan sighed deeply and started talking"so what's the tea between you and zhou ye?""n-no nothing Han ge what are you talking about? There's nothing between us ..you are just overthinking..I don't love her.."cao wei ning said panicking..he said those words like he was rapping.. zhehan smirked and said"I didn't said anything about like or love?" Before zhehan could say anything wei ning quickly rushed towards the door and ran away.. zhehan chuckled and muttered a small 'cute'

•••

Zhehan prepared the dinner for him and his mom...his mom came home around 8:00 pm... zhehan told his mom about his whole day, about the project, about his friends and mostly about gongjun..

At present, zhehan was laying on his bed.. playing on his phone and thinking about the song theme.. suddenly a notification popped in his phone..he saw gongjun and quickly opened it..

Junjun💙
Hey...
Are you sleeping?.

Me
Hi..
No I wasn't sleeping..I was just scrolling on my phone

Junjun💙
Oh..so I messaged you about
to ask something..so,
I am saying that can you tomorrow study at my house? I can't actually come at yours since I have some work at home

Me
Yeah, sure..
Btw it's late now good night junjun

Junjun💙
Goodnight zhehan..

As the conversation ended zhehan couldn't stop himself from smiling.. he was rolling on the bed because of happiness.. gongjun messaged him first and tomorrow he would visit his home and on top of that he called him 'junjun' today..for the first time ever and gongjun didn't say anything about it..he can't be more happier than it...he was way more than happy that at last gongjun is warming up with him...he made a mental note on his mind that from tomorrow he would Start his new mission..he would make gongjun fall in love with him in these '15 days'..it was like a now or never situation..and zhehan chose now...

•••

As gongjun and zhou ye came home they saw their parents in the living room talking about something important.. gongjun and zhou ye both avoided eye contact with their parents and went towards their room.. their parents just looked at them and sighed...

Gongjun finished his dinner and was now on his bed all he could about was now zhehan..he then opened his phone and Send a message to zhehan and to his fortune zhehan replied immediately..they chatted and it was too late..so zhehan send a good night... gongjun smilled subconsciously but what made him smile wasn't the good night but the nickname beside it.. zhehan called him junjun..he felt a knot on his stomach and warm feeling by the nickname..he replied back and went to sleep smilingly...

•••
My loyal and ghost readers hope you will look forward to zhehan's new mission "15 days"