not that bad

The 4 duo reached their destination which is zhehan's home safely.. zhehan's mom had some important work on her clinic so she informed the kids that she would be coming home later..the 4 duo are currently inside zhehan's house...the house was big and cozy..there are 2 rooms and 2 guestrooms..one guestroom was on upstairs beside Zhehan's room and other was on downstairs beside Zhehan's mom's room..they all went towards Zhehan's room

Gongjun's pov
I agreed to go zhehan's home today but unfortunately zhou ye and Wei ning also tagged along..zhou ye is totally a headache.. now I regret why I even agreed to bring her with me..I was snapped into reality when Zishu called me..we Were now in front of his house...we went inside..his house was big but according to mine small but still I don't know why but I felt like home..it gave me a warm feeling..I have lived in such better Houses than this, luxurious life, full of happiness but why didn't I felt those happiness why didn't I felt such warm feeling in my mansion..I couldn't muster any thought...I couldn't understand anything..ever since I met zhehan I am continuously feeling new things.. everytime a strange feeling. A warm feeling but what should I name this feeling?? maybe it's because he is the first person who always fight backs answers my every tease and insults .. maybe that's the reason.."gongjun!!" I felt a shake on my arm..I looked up and saw zhehan staring me with furrowed brow.."huh?" I asked.."you were spacing out..are you..ok? Do you want to take rest maybe?"asked zhehan with a worried tone...I sighed and looked at him again"I am okay..I think we should start talking about the project thing..."I said trying to convince zhehan by making a excuse.. and it actually worked.."fine..you wait..I go and get freshen up.. everyone feel free to roam anywhere you want"zhehan said while looking at me, wei ning and zhou ye...then he went to change his clothes... zhou ye was busy on her phone and Wei ning was also arranging some notes.. usually I am not the type of person who would visit others home and even if I go there I just sit in a corner minding my own business but this time I don't know what had gotten into me...I found myself roaming around zhehan's home...it was all co cozy and gave a homey warm vibe..there were photos of him and his mom...but what caught my attention the most was the art on the wall...it was so beautiful and attention catching..

Zhehan's name was written below the painting that means he drew it

Zhehan's name was written below the painting that means he drew it...I couldn't register anything in my mind..I was subconsciously smiling and was grazing my fingers over the delicate painting...I was so busy admiring the painting that I didn't even notice zhehan got down..

I was so busy admiring the painting that I didn't even notice zhehan got down

my breathe hitched when I turned around and saw zhehan..he was wearing a white t-shirt..his long hair was still wet and tied up in a ponytail...fews strains of hair fell on his name..he looked so ethereal.. he is not that bad...not only in looks but Also in personality he is just perfect...why I never noticed his beauty..."do you like the painting?"he asked.."yeah.. it's beautiful..did you draw it?" I asked even though I already know the answer..."yeah..I made it.. cherry blossom represents spring and that's why I drew it..my life was in winter that time so I drew it but it changed after I met my spring... btw glad you like it.."zhehan said with a hint of sadness and loneliness in his voice.. although I couldn't understand anything about the whole season concept... maybe he likes spring a lot but what does he meant by his life was in winter. And what did he meant by changing after meeting his spring..I was once again drowned in my thoughts and spacing out...

3rd person pov

As zhehan went upstairs and gongjun started roaming around the room..wei ning decided to arrange his notes..he pulled out the notes from his bag and started to mark something..he chewed on his bottom lip as he was concentrating..on the other hand zhou ye was busy on her phone..she was scrolling on her social media.. she saw that her brother was exploring the house and her jaw dropped at the sight..he couldn't believe that what she saw was true..he then went to sit beside wei ning and asked him to pinch her.. wei ning froze when she sat beside him.. Wei ning always had a crush on Zhou ye...no he loved her but the said girl never even noticed him and now she was sitting beside him and telling him to pinch her...the thought of touching her skin made Wei ning red.. zhou ye who was looking at wei ning noticed that his face is turning red..she smirked and tried to tease him more.. she placed a hand on his forehead to ask if he had a fever or not.. Wei ning immediately removed her hand as it was burning on his skin...he cleared his throat and said"I am fine.."he then pinched her on hand..she yelped in pain and rubbed her hand..."what was that for?" "You were the one who asked me to pinch you" "oh yeah".. zhou ye said awkwardly while rubbing her neck.. zhehan and gongjun was watching them both with curious eyes.....

Sry for the late update..I was busy with exams and I still have assignment maybe I won't be able to update that much everyday....