Why him

Gongjun and zhehan was waiting in the teacher's room after college bcz Youming told them to meet with him before going home..They both were standing side by side..and there were Two girls beside them. They were laughing like crazy who knows why. One of the girls lost balance while laughing and was about to fall but as zhehan was beside them she fell on him and in front of zhehan was gongjun so.... ;) Gongjun yelped and zhehan tried to stand up but there was a weight on him. The two girls widened their eyes and went away quickly cuz everyone knows what type of a person gongjun is. As the girls were leaving Youming entered the room. He saw that zhehan was on top of gongjun and his hand was on gongjun's chest. Lips centimeters apart. And gongjun's hand on zhehan's waist.. Youming cleared his throat in order to catch their attention. They both immediately stood up and fix their clothes. Youming smirked at them. Zhehan was a blushing mess meanwhile gongjun was red because of embarrassment. There was a silence a Youming was the first to break the silence. "*Cough* I thought you both hated each other and don't get along well and that's why I wanted to give you both a lecture today but seems like I am wrong. So let me get straight to the point" "sir it's not wh-"zhehan was cut off by Youming"I called you both here to give you both an task..you both are good in studies and you guys are always neck to neck so that's why I am thinking of giving a task to u both.. the thing is simple You both are selected by the headmaster of the school and you guys would have to do some chemistry projects.. there are 3 college chosen for the club competition and our school is one of them..you both are from science group and zhehan is from music club also so you both are gonna participate in it. It's not an request or question it's an order. And gongjun you have to sing a duet with zhehan so both you get ready and start writing lyrics.." zhehan and gongjun both were shocked.the lips were parted both wanted to protest but it feels like no word came out from their mouth.."s-sir but I don't know how to sing and why do I have to team up with this shortie can't you give me another partner please sir at least pair me with Miles Wei or fan jinwei please sir please!?Why him?" gongjun said taking a deep breath.. he was almost pleading Youming to change his partner.. Youming sighed and tell him 'no' , 'best of luck boys' and went away. On the other hand zhehan frowned at gongjun's word. He knew that gongjun didn't like him and find him annoying but he didn't know that gongjun hated him so much that he had to plead their teacher to change his partner.. zhehan's heart dropped at his words he then looked towards Gongjun and saw that gongjun was having a disgusted expression. He shrugged it off and said with a small smile"listen, I know we don't get along and You hate me.. but we can't do anything now so it would be better if we both forget our grudges and try to help each other in this project." Gongjun huffed and left away..

*Some time skip*

It was lunch time..after yesterday's event zhehan and gongjun both didn't talked with each other. Zhehan wanted to talk with him today but unfortunately he didn't found him anywhere.. he saw him in some classes but as he went to talk with him gongjun just avoids him and leave the place.. zhehan was sitting with miles Wei and Wei ning and in front of them was sitting gongjun Zhou ye and fan jinwei.. they were talking and laughing and gongjun behaved like nothing happened.. zhehan couldn't endure it anymore so he got up from his seat and marched towards Gongjun. Miles wei and Wei ning both were shocked and they also went after zhehan. Zhehan slammed his hand on gongjun's table.. everyone flinched at the loud sound and looked towards zhehan.. everyone was shocked seeing zhehan like this. "What happened to you now? what are you doing here?"asked gongjun. Zhehan chuckled and said"well Mr giant I am here to talk with you! I have been trying to talk with you since Morning but you are constantly avoiding me.. I know you don't wanna pair with me and believe me I also think the same way. So put your shitty attitude aside and cooperate with me. I don't want to get scolded by teacher. So get your ass in the music classroom after college otherwise I swear you would see the 'best' side of me " with that zhehan left everyone's eyes widen they never saw zhehan behave like this even gongjun himself couldn't say anything.. miles wei cleared his throat and said"mind explaining what the fuck just happened?" Gongjun sighed and pointed towards the seat. Miles Wei sat there but Wei ning was a bit hesitant so Zhou ye grabbed his wrist and made him sit beside her. Wei Ning became red at that and Zhou ye was still holding his hand. She was too focused on her brother so she didn't noticed it.. gongjun then explained the whole thing to them. "Look it's not like he chose you to do it or something like this..you both were chosen by the headmaster ... So just accept it and co operate with him if you want good results"said fan jinwei.. gongjun just sighed and agreed to it....
As zhehan told him gongjun was waiting in the music room after college.. he felt a pair of hand on his shoulder

..
...
....
.....
Bye dear readers sry for leaving you guys hanging 😂😂