nightmare

Contains blood and abuse if you aren't comfortable then you can skip the first half

Zehan's pov

"Where were you whole day huh?!I have called you so many times! what took you so long you piece of shit!"my father said...he threw a bottle on the ground..it broke in pieces..there were broken glasses everywhere..he took a piece of glass and grabbed my jaw with his free hand...he then said"don't you have mouth??I am asking you something!!""I went to p-park with my f-friends"I said with trembling tone ..his hold on my jaw tighten..he pushed me away. I fell on the piece of glasses. I could feel those broken glass pieces on my skin. I was crying in pain but my father was laughing like a maniac ..the floor was full of my blood.. he threw a bottle on me it hit me on my head.. blood was dripping from my head..it was full silence.. only my father's laugh and my loud sob could be heard. "Dear hanhan did you asked me before going huh!?how dare you go anywhere without my permission!?"said my father. he took a handful of my hair and dragged me into another room.."I-i asked ma f-for per-permission.. she t-told me i-i d-don't have to a-ask y-you"I said while crying.."so now you think you whatever you want..u mother and son both of u have ruined my life..and after what you did today you have to get punished for that ..so that you and that bitch thinks twice before doing anything.this is my home you have to follow my rules"and with that he took an leather belt..he was laughing like an merciless monster. i was crying.. begging for Mercy but he didn't listen.."p-please d-don't b-beat me pa..i-i promise I w-won't e-ever l-leave w-without y-your permission again...." I managed to say with difficulty..he slapped me across my face and started to beat me...I couldn't say anything..I could just cry louder and louder.. it felt like my limbs are getting numb i-i can't keep my eyes open..

"Hanhan!! honey,wake up, Wake up please your ma is here...with u.." It felt like someone is shaking me ..I opened my eyes and was breathing heavily..I was crying..my eyes were hurting from crying too much..I was sweating..my hair was stuck on my forehead because of sweat..I was shaking..I felt panic.. i looked around and saw my mom mother is sitting beside my bed holding my hand tightly..my breath was still shaky..she hugged me tightly and I kept crying..."baby,calm down it was just an nightmare.. it's me your ma..I won't let anything happen to you..calm down.. take a deep breath..he won't come back.. this time I won't let him touch him..hanhan please calm down dear ... please for me"my mom said... after some moment my breathing became normal. I stopped shaking..I pulled away from the hug and looked at my mom..she cupped my cheeks and gave a light peck on my forehead and wiped my tears...it was an dream..all of it was an dream..I won't let him torture me again..I won't let my fate repeat itself.."hanhan,here drink some water"my mom's Voice snapped me out through my thoughts..I drank the water and went to the washroom to get ready..I came out from the bathroom getting ready. I went to the dining room..."ma~i am hungry bring me breakfast"i said sulkily.
"Are you ok dear??do you want me to call your college and take a leave?you can take a break today honey"my mom said while bringing my breakfast"ma I am ok and I don't wanna miss my classes..if anything happens then I would call and inform you please...ma...let me go college..this way I can at least distract myself."I said trying to convince my mom I gave her my mom convincing puppy look. I know she can't resist this look and just as I said she eventually gave up.."ok fine!you can go but I would drop you today and you would take care of urself otherwise I won't talk with you!!!"said my mom.."ok ok I would take care of myself thanks mom I love you "I said"I love you too hanhan"....

...

3rd person pov
Zhehan's mom dropped him college