sing for me

Heya everyone. 1 week is over and I have to decided to continue this story and write many New stories about wenzhou or junzhe since I would always wait for zhehan so until he comes back I wanna keep him in my Memoires through writing stories about them.. hope you all are happy with my decision 💙❤️

3rd person pov

As gongjun was waiting in the music room suddenly he felt a weight on his shoulder. A hand on his shoulder. When he turned around he saw it was zhehan with a big smile plastered on his face. How he wanted to smack that face now for barking at him like a angry dog. But he decided not to say anything cuz he was still a bit shocked about zhehan's new Side at the canteen. "I am surprised that you obeyed me" zhehan said . "Says who created a scene in the canteen." Snapped gongjun "Listen I have been trying to talk with you since morning and u ignored me so that's why I had to do it" "why do you even care if I ignore you"this question caught zhehan by off guard. He didn't wanted to give gongjun the correct answer cuz he knows if he say the truth then gongjun would go away from him.. far away from him where zhehan can't reach. So he ended up saying "dumb I don't care if u ignore me or not..
i care.. I care when you ignore me it hurts like shit.. it makes me feel suffocate but I can't lose you..
But I care for my grades and school reputation that's why I had to create a scene.. now shut Ur ass and cooperate with me" "yeah yeah only for study.. now say what do u wanna talk about?" Said gongjun. Zhehan thought for a while cuz he also didn't know why he called him.. he just couldn't endure the fact that gongjun was ignoring him so that's why he scolded him in the canteen without thinking a good reason.. "I-i actually wanted to ask if u can sing or not since I know we both would complete chemistry assignment easily.. but writing song and singing it's a bit difficult.." zhehan tried to reason something.."I can't sing neither write" Said junjun.."oh come on.. at least sing a few lines for me" "no never ever""please pretty please pwease"pleaded zhehan.. gongjun chocked on his saliva hearing zhehan's plead.. he didn't know why but he felt something weird on his stomach( butterfly~ I remembered about BTS butterfly song while writing this part so had to add the pwease part).. a unknown feeling but gongjun thought that he was just hungry (sry for making Jun this much dense but it's important for the story line 😌) gongjun could say no but he doesn't know that what possessed him that he agreed to sing.."fine fine now stop pleading"
"Thanks Jun you are the best"zhehan flashed his signature smile and gongjun also smilled back.. he didn't notice what zhehan called him as he was busy thinking about what should he sing.. and then he started singing..

What gongjun sang

Zhehan tried his best not to laugh.. but still a wide smile played on his lips.. it wasn't because gongjun's singing was bad or something like that.. zhehan smiled cuz it's his first time seeing gongjun genuinely so happy.. his laugh, his giggles, his haha hihi everything was previous for zhehan.. after Gongjun finished singing he looked at zhehan with curious eyes.. "you are not bad at singing.. it's just you are a bit of tune. You just have to practice a little.. as you know practice makes a man perfect" said zhehan with full sincerity visible in his eyes... gongjun just smiled widely..it was his first time anyone encouraged him and he was with the words zhehan said.. it was said with full sincerity.. gongjun doesn't like fake praise so zhehan's comment made gongjun's heart flutter.."since I sang now you also have to sing shortie" "not today it's already late I would sing some other time you go home now and I should also go bye giant.."said zhehan and with that he grabbed his backpack and was about to leave but was stopped by gongjun. Gongjun held his wrist and spinned him around and now zhehan's both hands were behind his back held by gongjun and him leaning on gongjun's chest.. zhehan could brust at any moment. For the first time ever he was so close to gongjun. Their bodies pressed together faces inches apart. Everything just felt like a dream.. zhehan's ears were already red and now his cheeks were also turning red.."wh-what are y-you d-doing?"
Shuttered zhehan.."I sang now you have to sing also" "no" " I won't let you go unless you sing for me"

Happy 1k read thanks for loving this trash book..