Prologue (recommend you read)

Hola Everyone Welcome to my book!
If you're new here.
Hi nice to meet you :]

If you know me.
Hey besties! How are you? :]

So of course this is a Creepypasta x Reader.
So if I get anything wrong I apologize. Just don't get rude about it or I will personally delete it :]

Now then this will obviously have curse words but you knew that already.

Here is how it'll go.

There will obviously be gore and mentions of certain things.

You should expect it when you decided to read a Creepypasta x Reader Lmao.

In this book it'll be female based and just incase in the future with this book. You'll be a Dom.
Everyone is welcome to read this book. There's no judgement here.

Now then let's see what you have done in the past.

_____________

Ever since you were a child people called you different or weird. .sometimes Insane. Why wouldn't they? You held a knife at the age of like what? 5? And apparently your now a murderer. No!

But you were a child that wouldn't be the right word.
How about crazy?

Your mother loves you with all her heart. Always there for when you fell or cried. She was there for the joy as well.

Your father on the other had was long gone from the picture ever since you were born. Is what your mother had told you. Years later. .came the step-father into the picture.

You never knew why she was still with him. You knew they didn't love eachother. So why?

Oh that's right! For her money of course. You see your mother was a business woman who worked hard for what she wanted. So she didn't have the time to deal with him and you were upset about it.

So of course she had the money. Yet again you weren't so rich that you wouldn't be considered millionaires.

Your mother gave you a guitar for your 7th birthday.
You laughed and thanked her so much for it.
That guitar was your ticket to your relaxation.

You ended up being bullied for being weird. It's what they told you.

Your innocence was taken from your head as you listen to your Step-father having sex with another woman.

You giggled as you played guitar. You were 7. You didn't want to hear that.

Years later and now you're in middle school.
You once again have been bullied.
So what did you do?
Exercise to become stronger.

Let's just say everyone was scared of you. You laughed quietly as you played your guitar alone.

Then was your first crush.
She didn't like you back.
Then your second crush.
He didn't like you back.
Your third was scared of you.