Chapter 15

Hola Everyone!!

It's been too long! So if my humor doesn't appear here as much as it usually does I'm sorry. BUT I'LL TRY TO GET BACK INTO THE FLOW OF THIS BOOK AGAIN.

A special someone appears here as well! Also there will be a make-out session happening here so look out for that~

Enjoy~
___________________________________________

"Time for you to admit who's superior~"
___________________________________________

No one's p.o.v

"I'm not gonna admit shit."

"Uh yes you are~ We made a deal~"

"Still doesn't change my fucking mind."

You smirked as you attacked his neck once more and bit one of the hickeys you had left earlier.

"A-Alright!! Your superior!!"

"Good boy~"

With that the both of you began walking away for the scene. You adjusted your guitar as the both of you walked back to mansion.

Jeff then began to laugh as he was still wobbly from the strong orgasm you had given him.

"Y'know I find it funny that you cleaned me off with a cloak of one of the dead bodies."

"Hey it was the closest thing there."

You both chuckled as you opened the mansions door. In that instant a knife was thrown your direction.

"What did you do to him. ."

You dodged the knife as it landed outside. You looked at Nina as you smirked narrowing your eyes.

"Isn't it clear princess~?"

You said as you walked passed her and she glared at the back of your head. You then knocked on slendermans office door.

"Sir? May I enter??" You say formally as you knocked three times.

You may. His voice said in your head.

"I completed the mission. So am I qualified~??"

You say with a smirk as you looked at the faceless man. His chuckle rumbled throughout your mind. He straightened a stack of paper as he looked at you or to what you assumed to be your general direction.

You certainly do qualify for the position. Welcome home Y/N.

You smiled widely as you cheered happily. Another one of his laughs rumbled through your brain. With that you left his office with a large smile.

The hallway was long and as you stepped out the office you hear your name being called.

"Y-Y/N??"

You froze as you then looked beside you.

"Toby??"

All of a sudden you were tackled into a bone crushing hug.