Chapter 4

No one's p.o.v

You wore the goggles the entire day. Nobody dared asked why you chose to wear those goggles.

You laughed as your friend playfully gave you a wolf whistle.

"Damn N/N! I didn't think you could pull off those goggles as a look!"

You both were walking side by side as you both were walking home. You felt a pair of eyes bore into the back of your head.

You ignored it as your friend Casper made a few jokes. As you were explaining something to your friend. You bumped into someone knocking them down by accident. You laughed as you bent down towards them.

"Oh sorry. Here let me help you up."

You held out your hand until it was slapped away. You smiled as you stared at the person infront of you. You glance to your side as you spotted Toby in a tree.

"Don't touch me freak!"

You chuckled as you looked at her group to find the one you hurt in defense.

"Hey! It's you! You ok now?"

"What do you care freak?"

"Just wanted to know."

You smiled as you adjusted your bag that was hanging on your shoulder. Your guitar in its bag as it swung a bit.

"C'mon Casper."

"Sure. ."

You both were about to move aside from them until another girl from their group punched you. Which surprised you since it caused you to fall.

The group laughed as the girl punches you again. Casper went to interfere until you told him to not. The leaves rustle as you got up again picking up your stuff.

"She's all bark guys. The maniac is scared."

You ignored it as you passed your guitar to Casper so he could hold it.

"N/N!? Really? Your gonna leave like that."

"Yes. I just don't want to cause a scene from only hurting them."

You chuckled as you tried to get up instead you got kicked down.

"See she's harmless! Won't even touch you."

The girl was about to slap you until you harshly grabbed her wrist.

"I'm warning you. .Just let us walk past and we'll be ok. ."

She yanked her wrist back as you got up.

"You think that is gonna scare us!"

The guy you hurt walked up.

"Exactly. Ready for round two?"

You laughed as you dropped your bag. Casper looked at you curiously.

You ran a hand through your hair as you smiled wickedly at the group.

"You wanted this. Just saying. I'm not going easy."

You yanked her face into your knee as you heard a small crack from the impact. The girl yelled in pain.

The guy ran up to you ready to punched until you roundhouse kicked him. He fell to the ground from the sudden attack.

You lifted the two that you hurt up. The girl had her nose broken and purple. The guy groaned from the pain. You grabbed the two hurt up as you bashed their heads together. You shoved them towards their group.