SPECIAL CHAP! Y/N x READER PT 1

Hola Everyone!!

Welcome back!
And if you couldn't tell by the title this is a special chapter I decided to make celebrate for reaching such a great goal for this book🥰🥰

Yall keep on begging for it and it convinced me so I thought it'd be a nice lil gift for yall😋

Ima be doing three versions!!
___________________________________________

Y/N x Fem!Reader Pt1

The term for Reader will be H/N meaning "Her/Name"
___________________________________________

Y/N x Male!Reader Pt2

The term for Reader will be "M/N" meaning "Male/Name"
___________________________________________

Y/N x GN!Reader Pt3

The term for reader will be "T/N" meaning "Their/Name"
___________________________________________

Each will be unique!

You'll have to read to find out😋

Let's begin with the first one!
___________________________________________

~Y/N x Fem!Reader~
___________________________________________

No one's p.o.v
(Mainly Your's)

Y/N was walking around her room as she nodded her head to the music she was listening too.

When she went to jump on her bed to sit down. She saw a bright light and then a body collide against her.

"What the fuck!?" She exclaimed as she jumped right up not even helping up the new person that "entered" the room.

You groaned as you began to sit up from where you fell. You gasp as you felt a hand grip your throat lightly but just tight enough to threaten you.

You then look up as you saw two E/C eyes glare at you with an intense gase. She towers over you as she hissed out her next words.

"Who the fuck are you?"

You shiver at her voice as you began to respond.

". .I'm H/N . . ."

She stares at you for a bit and analyzed the rest of you. She then smirked a bit as she moved her hand to trace your face.

"You know for a stranger you're very attractive~"

You blushed at the compliment realizing where this was going to go.

"Stop no need to-"

She then immediately grabbed your face shutting you up.

"If you think I'm lying here's one thing about me that you should know. I don't lie when I see something I like."

You already knew this but you still blushed at her words.

Her gase trails your body once more as she smiles letting her hand move down. She moved herself closer to you making you open your legs to allow space. She then leans down and whispered.