Chapter 3

No one's p.o.v

You entered your home to moans and other noises in your parents bedroom.

Your mom wasn't home so your dad came home with another woman.

You sigh as you went towards your room to find a guy there looking around. The man had goggles with two axes in his gloved hands.

You wondered why he was there. The second you walked inside an axe was thrown your way.

You caught the handle as you smile.

"Hi there. Nice throw! Maybe we should go axe throwing sometime?"

The man just stared at you. You leaned forward with a finger to your lips.

"My name is Y/N I'd appreciate that you'd make noise since my step-father is having sex with another woman."

The man stared at you as you still had his axe in your hand. He also questioned himself how you caught it. He finally introduced himself.

"My name is Toby. Can I have my axe?"

You laughed as you twirl it in your hand.

"Magic word?"

". . .Please?"

You walked towards him as you handed him his axe. His head jerked to the side as you handed it to him.

You then heard a loud moan coming from your parents room. Toby looked at you as you rolled your eyes.

"Why don't you just kill him?"

He looked at you as you chuckled at his response.

"If I did my mom would be sad. I don't want that. . .but she doesn't love him anymore. .so does that count?"

He shrugged as he sat on your bed.

"If you decide to do it I'd let you borrow my axe."

He hold out his axe to you as he jerks his head as he whistles right after.

"I would love too but I gotta keep a clean reputation."

"Why? F-fuck you!"

You chuckled as you grabbed your guitar and plugged it in. You played a few loud notes as you made a small tune.

You sat down as you played your guitar.

"Because around here people call me Insane."

You smiled as you looked at him. You chuckled.

"You can see why? I laugh all the time with no meaning! I smile when I know life is shit. I mean people say that's good but is it really?"

You ran your hand through your hair. You looked at him.

"Were you ever bullied for doing nothing?"

He nods rapidly.

"Yes! Finally! Ok ok were you homeschooled in a certain time of your life just because of the bullying?"

He nods rapidly again as he clicked his tongue. You got up from where you were sitting and headed towards him.

"Y'know what I like you! let's be friends!"

You laughed as you held out your hand.

Toby had a weird feeling swirl through his body as he stares at your hand. No one has ever asked him to become friends. He usually came off as annoying to the other's as he tried to make friends.

He took your hand and pulled you into a hug as he jerked his head to the side.

"T-thank You."

"No problem Tubbz."