Chapter 13

Time to go to the mansion My boos~!!

It's been so long I think I lost my touch for a bit. Gore will be happening in the next chapter~!

After you had sex with Toby a new more lustful side appeared. I'll see what I'll do with it~

Enjoy boos~

:]
___________________________________________

No one's p.o.v

You woke up to yourself being naked and with Toby sleeping on your chest. You hum in a drowsed mind state.

You ran your fingers through his messy hair. You looked around the room to see his clothes in a corner by your bed in a heap.

You look down to see him drooling a bit meaning he was able to have a good ass sleep. You kissed his cheek right above his scar as you got up.

When you got up he groaned as he wrapped himself up in the blankets you had. You entered you bathroom and took a shower.

After you changed into comfy clothes, you walked downstairs to see your mother making breakfast.

"Hey sweetie had fun yesterday~?"

"Oh you won't believe what happened yesterday-. . .what are you hinting at??"

"Well you obviously had sex. I didn't think you were a dominant person but now that I look at it. It fits your personality. Sooo how was he?"

"Maaa. ."

"Just asking. . .inside or out?"

". . .out. .why are we talking about this?"

"Because my little girl had her first time! And of course I don't want you to get pregnant also he's quite the moaner."

"Yea, but please let's drop the topic. It's already embarrassing enough to know that you heard."

"You should've known the walls aren't thick." She said as she placed your breakfast down.

You realized what she meant and face palmed. That was one of the reasons why you killed him.

She drank her coffee as she looked at you. You tried to look away as you ate, but you knew that she had questions.

". .what is it? I know you have questions."

"Ok. So who is it? You had like three boys over that I remember."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. One of them had black hair. He wore a black face mask, pale as well not gonna lie. The other one was pretty short-"

You laughed as you heard her say that.

"What?" She said as she chuckled looking at you finishing her coffee.

"Haha- He wouldn't like to hear that but continue."

"Well and he had blond hair. Also was he in a cosplay?"

You almost choked as you laughed.