~Chapter 14~

Hola Everyone and welcome back!

In today's chapter will be Gore along with some smut stuff towards the end.

Enjoy boos~

;]
___________________________________________

No one's p.o.v

You walked into slendermans office with a knock on the door. As you walked in the door shut closed as you watched many tendrils organize many files in different cabinets.

Welcome Y/N. I'm glad you accepted my invitation.

"Ah I was interested in meeting you anyways, so what's gonna happen? Ya gonna kill me?"

He chuckles as he struck a tendril through your body causing you to cough up blood. You looked up at him as your blood splattered onto the ground and chair.

Even if I did try. You would revive, wouldn't you? Also I heard that you figured out that you are a demon?

"Yea, ma told me after I tried to kill myself. Then I had my first kill. .now I can see why Jeff called me a new born. ."

His laugh rumbled through your mind as you looked up at him.

I can see why. You are a new killer in this world. Makes the most sense that he would call you a new born. Though by the sounds of the screams you caused last time, you made an excellent job. I had to send my proxies to see what was happening. Turned out to be you.

"Ah ha. .yea sorry about that. I just have this thing with my guitar that everytime someone were to touch it. My mind just goes. .poof!"

I see, well I have a few questions to ask you, If you don't mind of course?

"Shoot me."

Well do you have a specific weapon?

"I go with anything. What I did kill with recently was with a Machete and Gun."

Do you like working in groups?

"Sure I do. I don't mind being solo from time to time, but y'know."

Well then Y/N I need you to do something so it will conclude our. .interview.

"Sure what is it?"

I need you kill this group with someone of your choice. Only one. Or you could always do this alone.

"Who are they?"

They're a troublesome cult who set up camp around here. The only thing is if I were to deal with it myself or any other person who live in this mansion they know what to use against us. Technology these days. .

"So if I kill them the rest of the world wouldn't actually know if the weapons against you actually work."

Yes, that's the reason why they set up camp here. To hurt us and to prove something that shouldn't be known. Take care of it.

"You got it boss~"

With that you left the the office. You looked to the side to see Jeff sharpening his knife.

"Oh, back so soon?"

"What, ya missed me already~?"

"Hardy har. What did he tell you."