~Chapter 16~

HOLA AND WELCOME FUCKING BACK TO MY BOOK!!!

It has been wayyyyy too long honestly. This whole time I was trying to write, I would get severe writers block!

Sad but true😔

Another thing would be the fact I had to care of myself for the mental and physical stress my school has placed on me with tests and shit like that.

But as of now I'm better than ever!!

Just a lil' something before I let you read😋

I believe that Ben has a little weiner🤭
AND BEFORE SOME OF YOU FUCKING SIZE QUEENS/KING/MAJESTIES PICK ON ME.

I'll have you know that this is my book and you guys chose to read it😋
Ik ik my book is like a drug for you guys🥴
But yes I believe that ben has a little pp. Idk why I just think its cute and easy to deal with🤷‍♀️

Don't worry tho its not gonna be a micro-pp it's just gonna be below average like 5.5' but he's gonna be a girthy boi, the size of your wrist type shit ok?
Ngl I think he's proud of it tbh💀💀

Enough about weiners! Time for smut!!

Like this is literally just raunchy stuff.

Enjoy~

;]
___________________________________________

"I better hear you yell out Mommy by the end of today~"
___________________________________________

No one's p.o.v

Ben gasps as you then lick a strip of saliva to the tip of his ear making him whimper.

He face red as he continues to squirm. You laugh as you let go of his wrists and picked him off from the ground. He yelps at the sudden change and all you hear is a sudden 'pompf' as he landed on his bed.

He layed down as he now looks at you with wide red pupils that are shown in his empty voids for eyes. Your shadow looms over him as you straddled him and placed both your forearms beside his head.

You smirked as you watched him sweat nervously.

"You're a virgin right?"

He nods his head but yelped when you pulled his hair. You glared down at him and you still held his hair.

"I asked you a question. I want to hear words come out of that mouth of yours understood?"

"Yes. ."

You yank his hair again and he moans. His thighs squeeze together as he spoke up again.

"Yes, mommy. ."

"Good boy~"

He moans as you then kissed down his neck and nibbled a few kiss bites.

"I'll be nice and ask again. Are you a virgin?"

"Yes, mommy."

"Good boy~ I'm gonna have fun wrecking you~"