~Chapter 12~

Hola Everyone!

Welcome back to my book!

In today's chapter it will be this books very first smut!! 👀

I will put a beware sign incase you decide to not read it. Also the two squiggly lines up there will mean a smut will happen.

Also let me explain the school system and how old you are.

The age part is up to you but Y/N has to be old enough to have Sex y'know? It would just be weird if you imagine a 12 year old Y/N dominating an 18-20 year old, Yea no.

Also it wouldn't make sense with the story if you make Y/N twelve.

I made her school to be like a College, but the school is just built different completely so it acts like a High-school instead.

ALSO THANK YA'LL SO FUCKING MUCH LIKE GEEZ THE LOVE FOR THIS BOOK ACTUALLY WARMS THIS POOR SINNERS HEART😫

Anyways enjoy~

(EDIT!! I MADE THE SMUT BETTER SO READ IT IF YOU WANT👀)
___________________________________________

No one's p.o.v

After you guys left you entered the forest as you heard the screams and sirens. You laughed as you twirled around.

Toby smiled hearing you laugh. Jeff just looked amused. The others stayed neutral.

As you all were walking through the forest to your home you found all the lights off.

"Hmm. Maybe she's sleeping. Anyways guys I'll be going back to my room and take a nice ass shower and if you don't mind it's time to go."

As you were about to walk away Masky stopped you.

"You still haven't said anything about meeting Slender. Are in for it or not?"

"Of course how about tomorrow?"

"He should be fine with it. Just don't go back on your word."

As you climbed up the tree and landed on your window sill you opened your window as you climbed down.

Everyone said their goodbyes and ran deeper into the forest. As you were about to closed the window you saw Toby poke his head up.

"Oh? Well hello there handsome~"

His mask rose up a bit as he smiled. Blood stains his face and clothes.

"M-mm. .May I come i-in."

He hums as his head flopped to the side.

"Of course since you asked so nicely~"

He nods as you left the window open for him to climb in.

"You can stay on the bed while I take a shower."

You started removing your shirt. Toby blushed harshly as he quickly covered his face from looking at your body.

"Closet. G-go."

You turned around to see him covering his face.

"You're such a gentleman~"

You entered your closet and a few seconds later you came out with your towel on.